Author Topic: The Shoot by Findar  (Read 865 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Shoot by Findar
« on: January 21, 2024, 09:44:25 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/the_shoot1.html
M+/f; bond; rope; climax; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/the_shoot2.html
F/m; M/f; F/f; lingerie; sex; corset; shop; stockings; armbinder; bond; hobble; neck-corset; gag; inflatable; toys; climax; reluct; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/the_shoot3.html
M+/f; bond; rope; corset; lingerie; roleplay; photoshoot; crop; climax; spreader; gag; strip; blindfold; toys; susp; cons; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 11:20:36 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
Re: The Shoot by Findar
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 01:53:21 am »
Well done, I really liked the story keep it up.

Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 12:20:46 am »
As much as the husband may be a lucky one, she has found something within herself it seems. How far is she going to go especially during the shoot and after.

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 04:04:29 am »
I really enjoyed this story.  It's believable, with well drawn characters.  It's SSC and respectful, it draws an ethical picture of the BDSM community.  And it's a good plot!
Now we need the sequel when she brings her husband back for the shoot.

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 07:33:51 pm »
What a lovely story! Thank you

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 10:28:03 pm »
Another delicious part to enjoy this evening, laced up extra tight :-)

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 08:03:08 pm »
Wow!!! Part 2 definitely upped the ante! Very well written! I loved the true-to-life aspects of Jessica's gradual infiltration into bondage and BDSM without it becoming too over the top. The scenes with the seamstress were especially hot and I liked that it didn't devolve into her being trapped as her forever plaything (that's been done too many times in other stories). My only note is that this story could have been split into two chapters, leaving her in the arm binder in the 'Red Zone' as a cliffhanger between them. Other than that I liked every bit of the story and immediately went shopping for a 'punishment corset' for my wife  ;) I'll be reading it again as I await the next installment.

I also wanted to add that in all your stories I've enjoyed the juxtaposition of your female leading characters. They are both submissive but strong, with a free will of their own. Your details in crafting a woman into irresistible art (I too have a thing for pin-ups and predicaments) and the selflessness required to go through with it makes the love of her husband all the more endearing. I think it works both ways for Jessica and her husband; as you gain experience you gain confidence which leads to the best of experiences for both. Again, big fan of all your stories!

Cheers,
Le Bouc
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 04:51:08 pm by le Bouc »
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 11:40:34 pm »
The second chapter was a really wild ride of twists and turns. I appreciate how delicately you straddled the line that kept it nice while still maintaining that edge

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 05:53:43 am »
The story was a lot of fun further advancing Jessica's world while pushing her limits. Maybe the more she is pushed out of her comfort zone and forced to reflect on her feelings will enable a better photoshoot when it happens. Her internal conflict is good and adds to a sense of realism. Thanks for sharing.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 11:20:46 pm »
Part 3 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2024, 05:13:49 am »
The shoot itself was a pleasant surprise as the intensity and Jessica's predicament increased especially by the end. Her husband finally stepping up and taking what he wanted by the end. It will be curious if there is more to this story or at least a follow-up to Jessica's reaction after they get home and she endures whatever Jeff has in mind.

Offline marp

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2024, 12:59:44 am »
Excellent story - all three parts!

I hope there's room for more to come...
(but if not, these three are great)

Many Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk