Author Topic: Captured by Ron McIngle  (Read 377 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Captured by Ron McIngle
« on: February 18, 2024, 08:31:55 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/captured.html
M/f; kidnap; punishment; slave; bond; naked; whip; sex; rope; spank; outdoors; chain; cane; anal; nc; reluct; cons; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Kinkykusco

Re: Captured by Ron McIngle
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 02:26:11 pm »
Wow!  Great story.

Pretty much every part of it is so well done.  The pacing and the use of the doctor as the narrative device for the "flashback" worked especially well.  I also laughed out loud a couple of times, the moments of levity well placed.

Mostly I wanted to compliment you on such a good, realistic feeling portrayal of turning nc into consensual.  Other stories rush it, or otherwise (in my opinion) unrealistically portray such a scenario.  This story felt very plausible, while still being an enjoyable kink story.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 07:20:22 pm »
Really enjoyed the story.  One of the longest that I've read on the Plaza in one sitting, but I couldn't stop reading.
I especially like the character development of Samantha.  And I thought you explained her psychology well.
If I have one small constructive suggestion, more time exploring Tony's rather abrupt change of behavior would have been good.  Perhaps a few paragraphs more of soul searching on his part where he comes to realize WHY he treated Sam so harshly?

Other than that, the bondage, the corporal, the setting all felt real.  It felt like a story that could have actually happened.

Well done.

Offline rmcingle

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 12:16:56 am »
Thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it.

When I was writing the story I had contemplated adding more background and emotion for Tony, but I was concerned that the story was already getting too long. Most of the stories shared here on Gromet's are only a fraction of that length, but I prefer to include character development, at least for the main character.

Ron

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk