Author Topic: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 64430 times)

Offline John43

Re: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2024, 06:15:37 pm »
Dear Jackie,
I only came across the story through the current chapter. Since many things were unclear to me, I searched for the original story and read all 20 parts in one go.

Wow, what a story! Not just a sequence of action, but with plenty of room for the development of the protagonists and their feelings. With lots of BDSM, eroticism, arguments and dramatic twists.  Just the way I like it. As someone has already written, one of the best stories on Gromet's Plaza!

What fascinates me the most is that the author is a woman. Not a male fantasy with too much testosterone, but really from a woman's point of view!  This gives the story a deep credibility.
The protagonist is also called Jackie. Is the story, at least to some extent, autobiographical, or is it at least based on such desires?

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter next year and can hardly wait :-)

Offline Mark149

« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2024, 09:44:36 pm »
Great to have this story continuing and the atmosphere seems much more fun loving and positive. 

Jackie needs love and attention and I’m glad that she is allowed develop her relationship with Denis (winks and all). 

18 year old girls would hug each other every day and because Jackie’s dress code, kink, bondage and household chores are accepted as normal, I would hope that the girls hug, hi five, giggle and have fun EVERY day.  Keeping her as a slave is all well and good, but she does need love, attention and care.   It’s good that they are making sure to reassure her that they are not displeased with her in the slightest.  This might remind us that while this is a serious game, it's still a game, still fun (your words).

I liked the invitation to set a plate for herself at the table.  I liked the confirmation that Tracy petitions for easier treatment of Jackie.  I liked that her chained stay outdoors was limited to half hour in temperatures above freezing!

AT LAST the cage is padlocked – that’s what cages are for!

Giving Jackie Sundays off would be good and I would like to see Tracy chained and collared as part of the maid’s duty.  Dana has won two wagers and I hope that her luck will run out.  If she loses the next wager, then precedent would state that Dana would be naked, collared and chained as a maid for a day!!!  Maybe she would gain a better understanding of Jackie’s predicament if that happened!!!

Tracy rubbed Jackie's naked back and head just like one would a real dog looking for some affection. Yes - we all noted that the girls shared a look which Jackie caught!!!

At some point, I would love to see a friendly and open conversation between Dana and Jackie where  Dana genuinely asks Jackie if she is still ok with their game.  This is reasonable as any D type will always check in with their sub. 

Last summer, I experienced three REAL summer house events which were interesting.  Firstly the postman walked right into the house with a parcel that was too large for the post-box at the gate.  Imagine if Tracy was caught naked.  Secondly the electricity company arrived to inspect the outdoors lines – imagine if Jackie was clearing up naked by the lakeside – she would have to hide outdoors for over an hour.  The third event could prove to be the most important.  An elderly lady neighbor arrived with an apple pie to welcome us back for the summer.  Imagine if this lady lived in the next house by the lake and is a friend of Dana’s mum.   After a phone call to Dana’s mum, she learns that the girls are living in the house an decides to call with an apple pie.  The consequences of a person who speaks directly to Dana’s family discovering a naked chained slave would result in the girls losing the house and everything else.  Dana may panic and change the rules to avoid this.   In panic mode she may insist on closed blinds/curtains, clothes for the maid (it’s getting cold anyway), the removal of the chain, more time locked in the cage, asking Denis to install some kind of alarm on the pathway and more!

This story is different and better than all others in this forum because of the deep friendship and fun between three 18 year old best friends and I can’t wait for the next episode.

One question - you said that you have a definite conclusion in mind for the story.   Does this mean that we will learn how the girls developed in their lives with marriages, careers, family etc.  That would be great.

Mark

Offline John43

« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2024, 08:37:38 am »
What else is going through my mind:
My daughter is 22 years old and she moved out when she was 19. At that time she wasn't nearly as mature as the three girls in the story are. And she still needs my help sometimes: with contracts, trouble with the phone company and so on.

In my experience, teenagers that age might see past the next 2, 3 years. but to commit to a slave contract for 5 years, even beyond college, is extraordinary.

But everything is written so convincingly that even these doubts become secondary. And the love of the three will carry them through all difficulties.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2024, 10:38:24 am »
Thank you Feline, this took me some time because I did a total rewrite to an almost finished chapter; not liking the direction I had inadvertently taken things. I think Dennis is a complicated character, maybe not really knowing what he wants, but who could blame him with such options on his human menu?

I also think my 1970's alter ego may have been conditioned to this life of servitude by friends and family, as in traditional family units back then had the wife home raising the kids and managing the household, while the husband earned the paycheck. Was her parent's attitude one of "why bother?" with higher education, or her mother's one of "get an education so that your not permanently hitched to any man?" Perhaps her own mother wasn't happy with her own lot in life, and she wanted her daughter to have some other options for herself; which would have been very forward thinking for the time period.

Perhaps the parents involved in this adventure hadn't corrected the girls opportunistic use of their friend because they didn't see it as abnormal, or maybe didn't see it at all? As for Dana and Tracy, I think they and their parents see others serving their daughters as normal and expected, being of the somewhat wealthy class themselves, so to be fair to the girls maybe this is normal and expected.

I myself have, at times, felt chained to the house, so I thought my alter ego should as well, although in her case quite literally. The dog on the forbidden furniture was just too fun not to include, as was my alter ego shooting herself in the proverbial foot with her early dog character, guaranteeing her a ride both ways to and from the show caged and nearly naked. Dana and Tracy are going to do much the same, as they expect a first place finish, not their per merely going through the motions. I perhaps expect some unique spectators to be in attendance, maybe an old girlfriend with interest in the lifestyle, or even somebody from the college. Dana and Tracy will draw attention dressed and looking as they do, and anybody who recognizes them will surely be looking for their side-kick, so for my alter ego anonymity will be impossible.

As far as Tracy losing her bet to Dana, perhaps Dana wants a bit more submission from her lover, just to remind her who the top dog is. Does this end up being playful between the two, or open Tracy up to some other options?

I also think my alter ego being comfortable in her skin, outside, will show, will be noticed by the judges. Tracy's hesitation at actually going out of the front door nude is most natural, at least for me. I've done some fun self-bondage adventures early on a Saturday morning, like first light early; stripping down in my car and cuffing myself up for the ordeal of finding the earlier hidden keys to get back inside my car, and back into my clothes. It's wild for me, this feeling of being abandoned someplace like that, even self-abandoned, but the feeling you get when slamming your car door, locking your clothes and keys in the car, the commitment in that; just WOW!

So for Tracy, downstairs and nude, while still inside the summerhouse, might still feel like home, even with Dennis there, but step outside and it's a whole new game, at least to me.

As far as being greeted by a dog when the girls got home from their human pursuits, perhaps not what was expected, or perhaps a secondary bet yet to be disclosed.

I'm looking forward to the dog show to be honest, it's ripe for all sorts of new experiences and interactions...

Thank you again for your view of this, I know I've said this before, but it really helps me to write better, Jackie.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2024, 11:22:17 am »
Thank you John, that is high praise as there are many wonderful stories here at the Plaza. As far as being autobiographical, I've been fortunate to have done some wild things when I was younger, and I was also fortunate to have survived them unharmed. That part wasn't exactly an accident, but in a risk vs reward mindset not always well thought out either.

So, being playfully stripped and enslaved by some teenaged girlfriends during a sleepover, I've done that, it was playful childish fun. Doing some fun, less than fully clothed dares and adventures, I've done that too, again innocent fun, nothing really sexual in that. I don't want to say how old we were, but you get the idea, innocent fun for all.

In an alternate universe, yeah I'd like to have some of my alter ego's experiences, but I also like this life that we've built, so visiting these adventures like this is the safest way to experience them now, and sharing them here is fun; so I kind of hope somebody gets to enjoy that too...

Now, as far as the real things that I've actually done with my boyfriend, now husband, and some select others, that was wild, like what was I thinking wild. There was just something about getting a few like minded people together, friends, the egging on that takes place. So, as a result, I've done some things that I maybe don't fully regret, but I also see no need for a repeat either. Maybe it's frontal lobe maturity, or just bored teens with motive and opportunity, and even raging and curious hormones; who knows?

As far as the teens 1970's maturity, in my humble opinion in the 70's, and maybe even the 80's, a eighteen year old was an adult, or at least most were. These days there seems to be an extended adolescences, maybe it's economic in nature, or what we as parents are doing that's different than what our parents did, again, who knows? In the story Dana's folks are paying the electricity bill, the tax bill, and even the oil bill, so while they are somewhat on their own, there still is a safety net of sorts. So, the illusion of independence so as to gently grow into maturity, without the total burden.

This as well takes place during Vietnam, so there were plenty of teenagers that had to grow up way too fast for that. Keeping that in mind, I could see Dana and Tracy's parents wanting to keep their brothers in the education system and away from that, although I don't mean to be pro or con on that specifically, it's just a fictional story element.

Thank you again, Jackie.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2024, 12:43:09 pm »
Thank you Mark, and yes I do have a conclusion in mind, but one that also allows for a revisit down the road. I also have it in mind that Dana's brother will pop in on the girls at the parent's request, with a phone call first though, otherwise that might get a bit creepy. He doesn't want to be perving on his sister obviously, but perhaps her two friends have been lusted after from afar, but as in too young back then and not really approachable. They're legal adults now though, just a few years younger that he is, but familiar too. Were there friendly smiles and soft words from the brother towards Jackie the few times the two interacted back then, my alter ego reevaluating those now once his interest is revealed?

He's a young man with some character and depth, and he's not wanting to really catch his sister (who has matured into a stunning and voluptuous young woman) anything but fully dressed. When to treat the child as an adult though? "When her actions and maturity demand such" is the obvious answer...

Sibling rivalry aside, he maybe doesn't want to see her fail either, but his 1970's sensibilities might not allow for Dana's intimacy with another woman, so the girls might have to cool it while he was around, unless he can be distracted with another. Does he catch my alter ego on the house chain-run anyway, and then read the contract left hanging on the wall in plain sight, maybe seeing the trophy that was won as well, with the owners of record and the date won.

What does he do when he discovers this, if he discovers this?

Was the brothers job really to chase away any male suitors, just like when Dana was younger and living at home, the unintended consequence of that being a sister who desires her friend first; this the very definition of safe sex, even before prolific STD's. I've read that your first taste of love is the best taste of love, and if that's so, Dana might have some trouble developing other tastes more in tune with her parent's desires. Maybe this is the real reason why the three are living together so far from home, my Jackie alter ego theoretically keeping them out of trouble. Maybe the girls grow out of their lust for each other though, or maybe they just find easily bent husbands at college that check that particular box for them.

I like your possible scenarios of accidental discovery, but I don't think any of the parents will want to go backwards by having their youngest children move back into the proverbial nest in failure. So sending a neighbor to snoop, to learn secrets best kept in the family, might not happen.

Thank you very much, I always get such wonderful ideas from these interactions, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2024, 06:22:03 pm »
The comments here about maturity interest me, and make me smile.  It doesn't take much looking back at history to know that people were considered adults at 16, or younger, for many years.  The question of how adult or mature people are at any age is very open ended, but it does seem that in western English speaking countries, people are often not that mature or self reliant at 18 or so these days.  Were they more so before?  This story is set quite a few years ago, when parents probably expected more from their children by this age.

But there is a whole pile of different answers to find here, for different groups, ages, locations, etc.  Also though this is fantasy, even if it feel very real, believable and realistic.

The slavery contract is, I am happy to accept, far to extreme and one sided to be signed and accepted.  BUT, I have certainly met people at this age, and several years older, who would more than happily offer up and sign such a contract, all caught up in the delight of it, without any real understanding of some of the longer term risks.  Remember that a lot of makes this work is the history and trust between these three.

Dennis does have a whole pile of options being presented to him, but I do enjoy the sense that he is mature and worldly enough to understand that there is more to look for than just physical pleasure with a woman, and that the interaction, connection, and having someone genuinely interested in what HE wants and needs actually matters a whole lot!  I struggle to see Dana and Tracy as really that interested in what Dennis wants or desires for himself :)

So looking forward to the dog show, and yes, Tracy comes across as VERY real and believable in her reaction to being naked and going outside.  Jackie in contrast has been actively trained and conditioned to find her nakedness, helplessness, exposure and down right objectification to be both natural and expected.  That IS going to show, and make quite the impression at the show :)

So much fun going on here to enjoy, savour and look forward to more of :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk