Author Topic: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 50735 times)

Offline Neosteeled

Re: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2022, 02:58:41 pm »
Hello Jackie,

I am a late arrival to this story but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that while I am a frequent if quiet visitor to Gromet's Plaza, your latest addition to Clowning Around was led me to this story and I have to say that it is an incredible tale.  I have read your other literary works before, but it was in a haphazard fashion reading only those titles that caught my eye.  But after reading Chap. 18 of My Summer of Dares, I simply had to read the entire story from the beginning and I am certainly glad I did.  In fact, reading your story finally led me to sign up for membership to the forum.  And I am kind of glad I did as it allowed me access to this discussion thread  and learn that the five pages of thoughts, comments, and plot suggestions have been thoroughly covered by Feline, and Drulema and to a certain extent, T.H. .  I have since then deleted those five pages which is just as well, given that I had written those pages  with the fear in the back of my mind of ending up like Rodney Dangerfield in the movie "Back to School"  where in order to impress his literature professor played by Sally Kellerman, Rodney hires the author of the book that the class is on to teach him about the book.  If you watched the movie, you know then that Rodney gets a F and Sally Kellerman tells him that he doesn't know anything about the book. 

Anyway, I have noticed that you frequently employ a built in time limit as a means to control the length of the story.  Like what you did with Clowning Around which centered around the time from one Halloween to the next Halloween.  You used the summer between high school and college to limit the story.  This does bring up the issue of how to continue the story.  And I certainly hope that you do as this would be a great novel, but it may need a title change.  We are talking about the next four years of your alter ego's life here.  By the way, This dinosaur who still owns a typewriter just recently discovered the convenience of Kindle, and having read some of the books available on Amazon, your work outshines the vast majority of the books of the same genre there.  That is my roundabout way of saying I would be willing to buy your books.  In fact, your chap. two of Clowning Around has all the other Pony Girl books on Amazon beat as a opening chapter.  That is another story you must continue.  It's that good.  I also have some thoughts, comments and plot suggestions there too, but I am scare to look at the comment section at this time. 

There are two things I do want to bring up about this story so far.  The first is the black out episode that your alter ego went through.  You basically described Dissociative Identity Disorder.  Did you use it as a literary tool to move the story?  I know that in the discussion thread, this was talked about briefly, but Gregory as an adjunct professor and someone who supposedly is knowledgeable about the world of D/s relationships and kink in general seemed awfully insistent on having your alter ego put on a performance in payment of the help from "The Club".  Given how quickly your alter ego immersed herself into the mindset of "Pet" while only a few hours in the cage, I would think that Gregory would be hesitate to force the issue given the risk of another dissociative episode which actually might be more severe.  Brief note: there is always a triggering event which was sort of alluded to in that chapter which Gregory even brought up.  It is hard enough to be a pet, let alone a working slave.  But to be both at the same time?  And having conflicting desires as to whom to serve?  Dana and Tracy?  Or Gregory?  I don't know which way the story will go but I would not be surprised if another or more severe black out would occur if the club event takes place.  One of the possible causes of DID is childhood abuse.  Not that I am saying that the parents are at fault, but you did say that your alter ego had been groomed for years to be subservient by Dana and Tracy.  And DID does not get better without treatment.  If the blackout occurs, a decision is going to have to be made.  .  That open diary may be filled with adventures, but it’s got the potential for a lot of snake pits as well.  Dana and Tracy for all their willingness to indulge your alter ego her fantasies are still very young and they may simply not know enough to keep things safe. 

The second point is what your alter ego said to Tracy,

"Dana was right" I confessed, "I am useless right afterwords...  I wish I weren't though".

Your alter ego is addicted to the endorphin high of kink.  La petite mort.  (although technically,  that refers to right after the orgasm).  What I am alluding to is that moment just before the orgasmic release and that is a feeling that a lot of people seek out.  I think it is called Edging nowadays.  I am talking of course about chastity.  If your alter ego were to wear one, she could be taken to the very edge and not be able to seek relief regardless of her efforts.  (The pain from those rough textured doggie paw gloves will not stop anyone from sexual release if they are really desperate.  All that will do is to associate pain with pleasure which is not a really healthy thing).   She could be trusted by Dana to never have coitus with any man because she can't, and thus she can be trusted to be in the house with all male and female visitors.  (Dana does impress upon me to be the possessive type who doesn't like to share unless she gets something out of it regardless of her friendship with your alter ego).  And it would forcibly impress on your alter egos' psyche that she is indeed truly chattel.  As in Dana deciding to throw a party and tells your alter ego that she is to service everyone.  In fact, a cool way for your alter ego to learn that the ownership of her indenture contract has been sold after graduation is to simple by left attached to the summer house and told to wait for someone to come who will be holding two keys.  Maybe Gregory will simply make a deal with Dana's parents after the four years and buys the house from them, with a side deal with Dana to buy that indenture contract.  Interesting tidbit:  Indenture Contracts still exist in US jurisprudence, one version of which is one involving debt between two parties.  Second interesting tidbit:  In the 1070's there is the Anne Hugessen chastity belt.  While other belts have been known to exist, these were one off custom jobs and crudely made because for some reason, everybody kept copying those fake medieval monstrosities.  The Anne Hugessen I believe, was the first mass produced CB which was adjustable.  It is still crude by our standards today but it was cutting edge back then.  I am sure that a good rubbing with Unobtainium polish will make the CB a joy to wear for long term.  And there is always the custom made one of a kind route.  A person who has friends in the kink world would undoubtedly have friends who have access to machine shops and stainless steel.  Oh I could go on and on but I need to stop because I am beginning to drool. 

One more thought.  The "car" on the overhead sprinkler track is properly called a trolley and overhead tracks are not that uncommon even in the 1970s.  Such a tracked system can be installed outdoors at your alter ego's waist height in an oval configuration so she can do some running for exercise.  All she has to do is to hold on to the slack of the chain and keep it at her side as she runs.  A contemporary example of this system can be seen with the dog runs that the east germans had set up along their side of the Berlin wall. Those trolleys had rubber wheels to keep things quiet as the dogs went back and forth towards people trying to escape to the west. 

So I will end here and I hope I did not speak out of turn.  I certainly hope you do continue and can't wait for the next installment.

Respectfully yours,

Neosteeled

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2022, 01:45:26 pm »
First off I must say welcome to the forum Neosteeled, and if I had some small part in your joining, that makes me feel just wonderful. I sincerely appreciate your kind comments, you humble me and make me blush with your praise.

I love the interaction here almost as much as the actual writing part, and I think the suggestions and input make for better stories. I also use the interest on the fourm to measure the interest a story generates, because in it's (Gromet's Plaza) present configuration, I really don't know how many reads a story actually gets. Not that I write for this goal, I really just like to share the kinky thoughts in my head with like minded souls, but it's nice to know; as in what story should I spend my time working on.

Your observation on built in time limits, story wise, is an interesting one, because I don't always realize that I do that to be honest. I did it in this case though, to limit the scope of the story, my alter ego even narrating that her/my summer of dares were coming to an end, in the first sentence of chapter 18. The next chapter starts the next chapter of the girls lives, and I will title it with something new then too, but still linking the two stories. At first the girls seem like they're having kinky playful fun with each other, indulging my alter ego out of love, and maybe something else just lightly hinted at. Dana and Tracy are privileged, and it's left less than clear in the story if grooming their submissive friend to do their bidding is intentional, or an accident.

Jackie's DID blackout episode I intended as a way to get the girls from "here to there" so to speak, she perhaps just overwhelmed with all that kink, and the closed in motion of the truck and covered cage. And, I think she ran away in her pet persona after both of her friends had tag teamed Dennis in such a way that she couldn't help but to know. My alter ego was interested in both young men, and one had been stolen right out from under her, by both her best friends working in concert.

I think that was especially cruel of them as they prefer each other, only taking Dennis because they wanted the attention, wanted to prevent Jackie from having a potential "win" over them. It was shallow to be sure, but all three girls are still teens at this point, and I plan on them growing in this journey that they're on together. I also plan on Dana perhaps trying to steal Greg away from my alter ego as well, just so that she can have him fully first, before Jackie. Again it's shallow and cruel, but both pretty girls are last born and used to getting what they want with both their appearance, and their birthright status.

I didn't specifically know about the DID thing, so thank you for that. I will write that into this story, but in a way that maintains the kink, and doesn't drift into any abuse, as that's not the least bit fun. This is an example of how this forum colllaboration works for me, others have some wonderful input for the things I'm working on, and I sometimes use them to make for a better overall story. It takes time to write like this, but I think the stories are much better this way than I ever could do all on my own.

I myself have drifted into the mindset that "this house ownes me," and I thought it might be fun if the house really did have posession, as in a "physically attached and unable to leave" kind of way. The track and car/trolley were a suggestion, and it took a little longer than I thought it should, to have my alter ego attached to it, story wise. I wanted her on it though, and feeling trapped as a result. This will prevent any more running away too, but it's also obvious that Greg isn't thinking this is a good idea. It does reinforce what Jackie now is, and her primary purpose though, but I doubt that Jackie envisioned herself being chained to the house itself when she wasn't actually in class. The sucessful test usage of the long dog chain while Jackie washed cars that night should have been a warning. For the girls it might have just been a proof of concept though, as in "we could actually do this."

I also don't know how wanting, vs needing it is for Greg to show Jackie one time at least; to repay all the help that the club gave in finding the runaway Jackie. So, in other words, he may not have all that much choice here. Will she go into full sub space again? Possibly, but you can bet that they will keep a better eye on her this time.

I agree with the hard crash right after the big O, but I've seen this before, so I assumed it wasn't a limited thing. My SO is about useless right after, so I decided to give my alter ego this characteristic, although truth be told I can be like this too sometimes. As far as a chastity device for my alter ego, I don't mind putting one on my SO, and we have in fact played with them for some weeks in a row, but after a while they lose their effectiveness, and good hygiene is always a concern too. I also have to deal with a twenty eight day cycle somehow, so I don't know if that would work long term. As far as rubbing yourself raw if lusted up enough; that would leave evidence, and lead to consequences.

As far as a good working plan, I don't know that having a perpetually naked and desirable Jackie chained to the house and serving the guests like a slave will be good for Dana and Tracy's fragile egos. I kind of thought that might add some friction to their relationship. As far as selling the summerhouse with a human accessory attached, I really like that idea and may use it too. The outside dog run would be hard to conceal though, and I think the leftover long chain could more easily be attached to almost anything, including a large tree in the woods, if they needed to hide Jackie for a parental visit someplace, or something like that. Feline wants me to use the hospital again, to maybe hide Jackie, and I think I will at some point, it's just too much fun not to go there again.

As far as Clowing Around, I have used the I.P.R.L. before, and I plan on meshing the stories together that mention the organization, but I have a little writers block going on at the moment. I'll get back to that one though, because the characters are just too much fun. I'll also explain where those other ponygirls came from too, but it's related to both The Investigative Reporter, and somewhat loosely to The Reluctant Racing Pony...

Thank you again for your very kind words, and the motivation too, Jackie.

Offline CarelessBox

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2022, 07:28:56 pm »
I'd like to note that amnesia isn't exclusive to DID. Amnesiac barriers can also occur as OSDD-1a, and there are other non-plurality related possible causes of amnesia. When I was reading the story I kind of just assumed that the forgotten events were traumatic and that was what led to amnesia. Though if you like the idea of making Jackie plural, I wouldn't be surprised if some endogenic systems might exist with limited memory sharing, though I haven't knowingly met such a system. That might be an idea for how to go about that, like that maybe Jackie subconsciously created a headmate through her fantasies or whatever. (Hard for me to be specific since my system is traumagenic, but I'm sure there's a story potential there, like with Jackie learning of her headmate, creating a headspace on her off time, and interacting with them in the headspace.)

Side note, I don't know how familiar you are with plurality and plural terms, but just in case it's helpful, Pluralpedia is a good resource for that.

Anyway, now that I'm posting here, let me say that I love this story. This is the first time ever that I'm actually following a story like this. There is just so, so much to like. I'm glad it doesn't rely on tired BDSM clichés and is its own thing. I love the story. Being gray ace, I'm extremely happy that there's more to this than just sex, sex, sex, sex. Us being a transfemme system, I love that language describing the main character's body isn't any more specific than it has to be within each situation, which means even though it's obvious that the main character is cis, it's very easy to imagine ourselves in the same position as her for the most part. I love that the characters act like flawed, realistic humans with missed expectations, miscommunication, jealousy and all that stuff that real relationships have, without resorting to making characters abusive.

Needless to say, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the rest of the story goes and very glad that I found it. You're a really good writer. I'm in particular very curious what Dana was upset about (though I have an idea of what it might be), and also interested to see how college is going to go and how it's going to be woven together with the characters' secret life at the summer house.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2022, 10:43:40 am »
Welcome to the forum CarelessBox, and thank you for your kind words. I had intended to have my alter ego blackout and awake bound to the bed only as a good way to get the characters from her to there, so to speak. Something overwhelming did happen to her while she was lost, but not traumatic. The DID thing is an education for me to be honest, and OSDD-1a even more so. Thank you for that.

I have it in mind that Jackie can get to that sub-space under certain circumstances, it's why she plays at being a pup so well. I also think she may be able to better control the "depth" of that experience going forward, if not overstimulated into an episode.

She is a teen though, and this is the 1970's so I don't know how well versed anybody is in plural behavior. That being said, I could also see the owned house slave being of one mindset, and the studious college student being of another. I have implied that both Dana and Tracy are expecting to get by on their looks and related wealth, rather than their academic intelligence, where my alter ego has to work harder, as she doesn't expect to coast through life.

I don't really like to describe my characters in exacting detail, unless it's necessary to make the story work. I like that the characters can be almost anything you want them to be, and coming from your perspective I see how that works in a good way. I can't say that I had this in mind, but I'm very happy this works, as in this is a good reason to continue.

I like real characters too, flaws and all. The girls are teens though, and they and their friends will grow along with this, they pretty much have to. I think it might be fun if Tracy and Dana, who by all accounts have everything going for them, come out second best at the end of this. Girls having intimate girlfriends in the 1970's was I'm sure rare, and possibly looked at not so accepting as it is today. Likewise, having "pet play" back then had to be very unique, as in if the college found about Greg's hobby, he might get fired. Perhaps there were even rumors floating around the school, of a girl kept naked in a cage, after his old girlfriend suddenly left him?

This could be a secondary reason why Greg wanted to give away his pet accessories, and the conflict he feels at showing Jackie personally. Dana and Tracy will actually show Jackie though, and while my alter ego will be somewhat disguised, the girls won't be, dressed to get attention like they always are. Everybody who notices the two pretty and well turned out new to the pet world girls will eventually know who the third is, Jackie getting outed by her friends in this way; and her "I don't like clothes" preference will eventually become a well known secret.

I go back and forth between having Dana truely interested in Greg, or only interested in preventing him from ruining what looks to be an easy, away from home cruise through college for Dana and Tracy; if he should somehow pry Jackie away from the girls early, despite the contract. Tracy might not like that, but it is Dana's family house, Tracy and Jackie technically invited guests that could be dis-invited. I did a little research, and the ratio between girls and boys at college in the 1970's was very favorable to the girls, as in almost one and one half boys for every girl, (depending on the school) making them potentially quite popular... if they wanted to go that way.

As far as the girls abusing Jackie, I see some rough punishments, if earned, but nothing evil as they really do love each other. You might have to punish a loved pet, to make sure she doesn't run away and get squashed on the road, but you're doing that for her own good, and you still love her while doing so. Certain actions have consquences, and all of that.

Anyway, thank you again for the kind words, and the education, Jackie. 

Offline Neosteeled

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2022, 12:30:34 pm »
Hello Jackie,

I wanted to thank you for your reply to my post.  I have to admit that being able to communicate with an author is exciting to me, like attending a book signing and having a chance to speak with the creative mind behind the book.  By any chance, are you a published author?  If not, I hope you will consider that at some point.   

Anyway, I have to admit that your story and the world that you created for it has got my researcher brain buzzing.  Problem solving the nuts and bolts of your story while remaining within the time frame is quite educational. and it shows just how much we take things for granted today.   For example, you said that you wanted to come up with a way to get your Alter Ego (AE) to  return home to the summer house at the end of classes and to generally maintain control of her.  This would be easily solved with the technology we have today, but The first american mobile phone was the Motorola in 1973 and it weighed 2.5 lbs, and only had power for 30 minutes. And best and most portable transceiver available to the public would be the Radio Shack 40 channel CB walkie talkie.  These examples would be the most readily available tech that can be modified into a remote transmitter.  And that presupposes a means of attaching a honking big electronic gismo to AE that can not be readily removed by her. (hint, hint)   But to paraphrase one of my most favorite authors who always made it a point that in his stories, the speed of light is 299 792 458 m / s,  gravity is 9.8 m/s2, and all the stars are orbiting in their right place.  But where you can have Elvis alive and stuck in a nursing home because he needed a break but the impersonator he hired to cover for him keeled over dead in a hotel penthouse bathroom.  (Bubba Ho-tep, an actual movie.  Bruce Campbell was hilarious as Elvis). 

So all the tech that you can conceivably use will have to be analog and mechanical.  The good news is that in the '70s, the science of advanced metallurgy and precision machining, and Tang had already been developed.  (Thank you NASA).  But is all this really necessary?  Your AE has already said that her situation is inescapable.  There were not authority figures to question what was going on, and any attempts by her to seek help from anyone including the cops would reveal her complicity as well as put her friends and Greg in potential legal jeopardy.   The fetters and chains that AE creates in her mind will most likely prove to be far stronger then anything physical. 

And there is the problem of the relationship between AE and her two friends, specifically Dana.  So far, in the story, Dana does appear to be the queen bee and will not take to AE pulling the spotlight away from her well.  While she could steal Greg away from AE, that works on the idea that Greg won't see that he is being manipulated and that Greg is a shallow jackass.  (This sort of ties in with the impression I got from reading about Greg selling off his pet girl gear.  While it could be said that he was fearful of his lifestyle being revealed after his breakup with his girlfriend.  I see it as a guy who is still heartbroken after losing his girl and wanting to remove all reminders of a love lost.  If Greg was seriously worried about the college finding out, he could simply call upon  his friends at the  "Club" to just remove all the evidence from his home.  Kink gear can get very expensive and no doubt, his friends would snap up all that stuff gladly).  So how does Dana deal with the potential rival?  Well, like in Clowning Around II, where our heroine recognizes that she and her promiscuity is the problem that had to be "removed".  Dana could just remove AE as a rival by making AE a non factor with any man by removing her womanhood i.e. putting AE in chastity. So it doesn't matter if AE is naked and leashed on her run in the house.  If AE can not engage in "normal" sex, men will stop seeing her as a woman capable of a normal relationship and just regard her as a house fixture.

Honestly, I can't come up with any other means of control that can be easily concealed, be portable but still comfortable, be non-removable, and get AE to return to the summer house because where else can she go?  AE can still walk off the campus, but a chastity belt is going to be VERY hard to explain away to anyone specially a parent.  Which ties in with AE and the pleasure she derives from her desire to be placed in potentially compromising positions such as her stint under the billboard, and her naked walks around the abandoned hospital, and her walking around with only a flimsy covering. 

There is one last thing I wanted to bring up and that is regarding some of the misconceptions of chastity belt play.  While it is true that in stories and in real life,  it can be used as a means of involuntary control, and as a means of punishment, the reality is that one can not be forced to wear one.   There is always an element of consent.  The person who consents to wearing a chastity belt is saying to their partner, "This part of me, I give to you".  The person who accepts that gift is then bonded to the wearer and becomes responsible for the care and well being of the wearer.  The best example of this is a story written by Nerbus entitled "Xi".  The premise of the story is of a woman who is haunted by the loss of her love, and begins to withdraw within herself.  But a belated gift and a talk with a good friend gets Xi to begin seeing other people again.  Sadly, the story was never finished but I believe the last words of the last chapter was a good way to end the story. 

"The belt had been cold when it first came in contact with her delicate flesh. Shivers ran up her spine. When she locked all the pieces in to place, the belt felt really tight. But, Xi felt comfort in the tightness. She felt happy and protected. Secure. Invulnerable. She did not even think about the fact that she didn't have the keys until the bus had driven for some time into the growing darkness of twilight." 

If you have the time, another good story about a woman who learns to accept her chastity belt and learns to love the man who put her in it is "The Suit' written by Don Quixote. 

OK. I will stop annoying you now.

Neosteeled
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:32:32 pm by Neosteeled »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2022, 11:53:55 am »
Thank you again for your kind words Neosteeled, and it's not a bother at all, I enjoy this part of writing almost as muh as the actual writing part. I'm not a publshed author, (other than here), and while I appreciate your sincere flattery, I don't think I'm good enough for that. The second factor is I love doing this, and if I were to turn it into a job I don't know that such would be the case, as in "Hurry up and be creative, you have a deadline!"

As to chastity play, my SO and I have done that, and it's wonderful fun, although he's the one exclusively wearing any device when we play like that. We use either a Holy Trainer Nub, or a stainless steel knock off version of the HT in a larger tube version, but both have their limits as to how long they can be worn without bad side effects. I agree such "play" is more loving and consenual and really can't be forced, but the power exchange in having the key to your partner's manhood is hard to put to words, other than to say it's very empowering, for me.

In my mind though, I don't like the concept for me, even though I know that in the middle ages women wore devices for this purpose, or were perhaps purported to have worn them. I also think that back then, just like today, a determined soul could find a way out of such a device. Anyway, while I think the belt could be fun, I don't want to put her/me into it. Call me a hypocrite.

As far as Greg, he may have lost the love of his life in the form of his former pet, and I think Dana might be hot for him simply because she can't have him. She wants, and then she gets, she been raised like that, "no" a word she's seldom heard growing up. Greg doesn't think with his man bits either, and he may even have some confidence issues as to his endowments, so finding the right girl could be a struggle for him.

Dana is highly attractive in that "fresh and new, I'm not from around here" way, but she's also been around enough, even as a 1970's teen, that she will know that Greg is less than "hung" although that all by iteslf shouldn't be all that big a deal. Guys come in all different shapes and sizes, and average can also be wonderful. She and Tracy once tag teamed Dennis though, and Dennis is big and strong all over, and overflowing with manly confidence. Girls are drawn to that kind of confidence, and not just shallow girls either.

Anyway, Greg will be hesitant to hook up with Dana for more than one reason, and I see that infuriating Dana, and making Tracy jealous too; are not the two girls a couple?

I also intend to have Greg and Dennis, (and maybe even some of the girls siblings), involved with a project that Gerg is workig on in his spare time; he did have some electrical tape in his trunk, and he likes to tinker with things. His idea is for a prototype dog shocker collar, and my alter ego will likely be doing the very early testing on it in her pet persona.

I checked, and such things were already around in the 1970's, but very big and clunky, and expensive too. The early units had big batteries attached to the collar though, and they didn't contain inside a predetermined perimeter like modern ones do. I think the group of family and friends might eventually form a company together, with my alter ego as the first test subject guinea pig. I could see selling this idea to some big wigs, with Jackie wearing the collar and being put through her paces in some high rise office building, to ensure it was safe enough to be used on a beloved pet.

Using the CB radio, (or a very early brick in a bag cellphone) to make sure my alter ego was properly attached to the house might be a technical challenge that would take a while to fabricate, and story wise I think I may have spent too much time already on the pipes she's to be attached to. I have to think of a 1970's solution to this probem of making sure she's naked and attached to the chain the moment she gets home from school, assuming one of the girls isn't taking her there themselves...

This could be in the form of training, as in "when you get home you do this first, or else!" The "or else" could be pretty bad, as in there is no way my alter ego would ever want to risk getting it. I also know that they make a special kind of padlock where the lock only closes if you pull the key out, and there may be some clever way to use that in conjunction with a realtor's key box to access the door key to get into the summer house, the rare times she comes home alone. If she has no car of her own, and if the girls confiscated her drivers license, she might have to rely on others for transport to and from anyway. This would be a serious lack of freedom for anybody, and it would certainly remind her every day who she was beholding to...

Another idea might be to have Jackie grab the daily school newspaper, on the rare days she's to be home first. She could have to stand in front of the bathroom mirror naked and chained, while holding the day's paper in her hand, she then snapping a polaroid instant picture (selfie) with the other, her inverted reflection proving that she was following the rules on that particular day.

I don't anticipate Jackie's course load to be that of her friends, they "helping" her to pick classes that gave her free time built around their schedules, and also allowed for doing their homework. Such would be practical too, as the girls have one ride to and from school between them.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind words and wonderful ideas, Jackie.

Offline Neosteeled

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2022, 11:13:10 pm »
Hello Jackie,  I hope that you do consider publishing but I can understand if you are hesitant.  Fun stops being fun when you have an editor frantically whispering in your ear about how soon will the manuscript be ready.  I for one am just happy to be able to read your work, and I do not exaggerate when I say that your second chapter of the Clowning Around story has got most all of the pony girl books on Amazon Kindle beat handily. 

Anyway, given that we have to deal with 1070's technology, one way I can see how one can compel our heroine to enter the summer house disrobed is by adapting positive inventory control methods as featured in a lot of the Steampunk victorian genre which utilizes  a lot of complex and intricate clockwork mechanisms.  Metallic security tabs can be riveted onto the few articles of clothing AE wears when outside the summer house and in order to enter, she would have to disrobe, one article at a time and insert the security tab into a slot on an mechanical panel controlling the front door via an electro magnetic lock.  The final security tab needed to unlock the front door would of course be embedded in a slot on a metal collar that must be locked onto AE before being released into her hand (You would need the tab to unlock the collar).  (Those steampunk aficionados really love Rube Goldberg gadgets,  the basic concept was actually in a story I read ages ago).  The security panel would have an override key that Dana et al would possess just to make getting in and out of the house easy for them.  Perhaps a member of the Club is someone who is into manufacturing intricate bondage devices?

With regards to the potential twists and turns facing our heroine, what more can I do but to quote Willy and say, "The suspense is terrible... I hope it lasts".

Thank you, Neosteeled

Offline Neosteeled

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2022, 11:25:09 am »
Hello Jackie,

I totally forgot that Greg is an academic, so he would have fellow colleagues who are into the sciences.

"There is a long history of humans tracking animal movement for specific game management goals. Prehistoric communities of hunters-gatherers tracked and anticipated animal movements (Epp, 1988; Shaffer and Gardner, 1997) to enhance access to food (Kornfeld et al., 1999; Benedict, 2005). The first radio-based animal tracking systems were developed in the 1950s and 1960s (LeMunyan et al., 1959; Cochran and Lord, 1963). Although a predominant use of these early systems was to provide track information for wildlife management (Silv, 2012), a few also provided biotelemetry data, for example related to activity, respiration, temperature, cardiovascular, gastroenterological, and neurophysiological function (Lord et al., 1962; Kimmich, 1980). The technology to track animals in a truly remote manner was first applied in the 1960s and 1970s (Craighead et al., 1971, 1972), and was expanded with the development of the ARGOS satellite system in the 1980s. Again, these early remote tracking systems were most frequently used in applied settings...."
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fevo.2019.00519/full

This should work as a basis at least of a tracking system.  Hope this helps.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2022, 10:12:56 am »
Thank you Neosteeled. I have it in mind that Greg is interested in electronics as a hobby, but using others on the staff as a technical resource is a great idea. I could also see keeping the true nature of his invention secret being a challenge too though. I'm not deeply into psychology myself, but I could also see the girls eventually consulting with somebody at college on the particulars of Jackie's unique circumstances, anonymously of course. This might be a student further along in his or her education, and that student could want to get involved with Jackie's enslavement as a proof of concept for some principal or another. I don't know that this would turn out well for the girls though.

Thank you for the ideas, I truly appreciate them, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2022, 08:30:51 pm »
And... a whole new chapter. I swithered over whether to make this a new forum post for feedback, but as there's been so much discussion here, I thought it made most sense to keep it all together. Enjoy!

Offline drulema

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2022, 08:47:04 am »
I enjoyed reading the story and Jackie's thoughts about Gregory and Dennis, Dana and Tracy, her enslavement and hunger for sexual release. How her present situation is a culmination of her kinky fantasies, each one bringing her to be the slave of Dana and Tracy, having her body tattooed, her signature on a (slave) contract, and her being chained naked inside the summer house. At this point in her life, she truly is a slave, owned and the property of Dana and Tracy.
Can't wait to learn what develops from the phone call.
One question - Is this chapter 19 of My Summer Of Dares or chapter 1 of The Property of Dana & Tracy. I hope it's the latter because it would be the beginning of a whole part of her life.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 08:51:32 am by drulema »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2022, 09:16:19 am »
First off, thank you for the kind words, I sincerely mean that. The original title had only encompassed the summer before college for the three friends, but the characters were such fun, and there was such interest in them that I decided to tell the whole story. This necessitated a new title, something a little more open ended, and my alter ego truly is the property of Dana and Tracy, so this works. Teann and I worked out the title change, but linking it to the original series, because while it can be read as a separate work, it makes more sense to have read Summer Of Dares first.

The Jackie character is very loosely based on somebody near and dear to my heart, and let me just say that not everybody that finds themselves "owned" is unhappy with the situation, if it's handled with some measure of love. Just as proper earned punishment is a million miles away from abuse, "owned" is quite far from unappreciated, or unloved. To me these are just the parts we play, a combination of our experiences, desires, and a million other things. Jackie is owned, but safely owned, if that makes sense.

Along those lines, does Lisa miss playing at being a pet, or does she miss Greg enough to try to reconnect? From Dennis' point of view such might not only clear his conscience, but remove a competitor for Jackie. Does Lisa attend the upcoming pet show, maybe just as a spectator, and not an actual player? Do the two meet up and talk together, as Jackie is locked in her pet cage and is forced to listen?

Anyway, thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2022, 06:15:11 pm »
Your explanation for the title change makes complete sense; a chapter of Jackie's comes to an end with her seeing her diary fantasies coming to fruition during this summer and a new chapter begins during the first school year with her being owned property to Dana and Tracy. Now the 3 girls know things have become more serious and that Jackie is committed to being the other girl's slave, be it as their servant and/or pet.

I understand full well how someone can feel secure and happy being owned by another. Their life is less complicated in many ways within this new world they exist in - no decisions, no responsibilities a more simple life in many respects. Their attire is simple - their skin, collar and cuffs. Their food and drink are provided for them as is where they will sleep. Jackie knows the girl's care about her and they also know they are responsible for her. Fulfilling Jackie's fantasy also offers them something they never imagined - someone willing and bound to do their bidding without any push-back. So this is not a one-sided arrangement; all parties benefit.

Since you mention Gregory's previous petgirl, I assume she will be entering the picture and would be a way to eliminate Dennis' competition for Jackie. Maybe Lisa is still enamored with being a pet again and is at a pet show having been invited by someone from Gregory's club. Or, maybe she has returned to being a pet of someone that Gregory knows and is entered in the same pet show that Dana and Tracy bring Jackie to for the first time. As pets at the show, would they be allowed to allowed to talk?

Though I would enjoy having Jackie as a permanent pet, I know that would not be Jackie's nor the girl's wish. Having her in her pet persona only when training for and being entered in a pet show would be more plausible - maybe 20% pet & 80% slave/servant.

One thing that's interested me since Jackie got tattooed is there any possibility that she would want or be willing to have her nipples pierced and ringed? Also, will the girls explore bondage and restraints on their own
to use on Jackie? Would be interesting to have them fumble their way applying an armbinder or yoke onto Jackie or placing her in a hogtie for either punishment of simply to reinforce their control over her. Having Jackie only chained inside to the house would seem too "normal" after some time.

All I know is no matter how you write each subsequent chapter they will be entertaining. You have written a few stories (this being one of them) that I still go back and reread.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 06:20:06 pm by drulema »

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2022, 08:18:35 pm »
let me just say that not everybody that finds themselves "owned" is unhappy with the situation, if it's handled with some measure of love.
Bondage and d/s themed stories are one of the few places where political correctness is still being held at bay.  As your story points out intentions do make a difference, a crucial point lost on those who can't understand the mental kink that puts all of us out there on the fringe.  Holding together such a relationship requires some extraordinary effort, as much from the dominant as the submissive side.  Doubts creep in, yet its those good intentions that hold off the demons that give us the strength to push out unwarranted fears.

As far as being a bully, to be honest I hadn't really ever thought of her that way before, but love can also blind you to another's faults
I don't necessarily love every single thing they do

There's an example of determination over doubt.  Love is accepting imperfections.  "Owned" takes it a step further, unconditional trust matched with the massive sense of responsibility of holding another person's fate in your hands.  Is the trust earned?  Yes and no, more like the results reaffirm the submissive's initial faith in the dominant.

Just as proper earned punishment is a million miles away from abuse, "owned" is quite far from unappreciated, or unloved. To me these are just the parts we play, a combination of our experiences, desires, and a million other things.
All through the story Jackie remains chained by the neck, though she often seems to forget about it.  It's not a punishment per se, more a reminder that if she doesn't behave then that proper earned punishment will make itself known.  There are rules, perhaps unsaid but still understood, as when Jackie returns to using "sir".  It isn't abuse, merely the part she plays in the game of life.  The chain is a tangible symbol she is valued and appreciated, to the extent that possessive dominant streak comes into play, to guarantee she won't wander off.

I confess I am strictly a one on one type, especially when it comes to d/s themed stories.  So I did have some trouble relating to the story as a whole, but that's just me being an obnoxious, overbearing caveman.  It is a pleasant change to find a story with character interaction rather than scene description.  I prefer stories where what goes on inside is more interesting that what happens outside.
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2022, 10:38:15 am »
Thank you so much jakbird. I love physical things obviously (we all do), but I find the most sexy and sensual things happen between the ears. For me, everything else can be perfect, but if I'm not "there" in my mind, it's just not gonna happen. Now that being said, getting there is all the fun, letting somebody talk you into something perhaps ill-advised is a true adventure, and I try to have this kind of playful interaction with my characters.

Likewise, loss of control, owned by another, or even gifted to another for a time is also a huge turn on for me. It has to be the right someone though, the right conditions too. Love and trust have to be there though, otherwise it turns into a horror show.

Your preference for one-on-one situations is logical to be sure, as I know firsthand how unstable and hard to manage a three-way relationship can be. To be the bottom most component of that three-way thing though, as in Summer Of Dares and my alter ego, any doubts you might have would be trampled over (in a loving way) by the fact that there were two who were theoretically agreeing on the course of action taken against the third. It wouldn't matter to you if it was a dictatorship, or a straight up democracy, only the good will and charity of those above you would matter.

The girls aren't evil, but they have their own ideas of how things will go, on the division of labor, and Jackie has been conditioned to follow her two pretty friends pretty much wherever they lead anyway. I think you said it best when you pointed out that at some point "Sir" is again appropriate, or when traveling someplace with the girls, you just get in the back of the car, because you know you belong there.

I think at some point in this story Dana and Tracy have to grow into this role that they have just a bit more, as you pointed out, they are very responsible for their friend, whom they still love dearly. Attaching her physically to the house itself might seem a cruel and extreme step, but if it prevents her from getting squashed on the main road; it's justified. It might also seem cruel to some to put a shocker collar on your dog, but if you live on a busy road, it might also be prudent.

I'm not quite certain how to write this into the story, but real pets we've had (crate trained, even though I don't like such personally) have used that crate as a "leave me alone" space. Whether it's a whole bunch of people in the house, or fireworks, or a thunderstorm, that crate becomes a special hiding place for them. I think at some point Jackie will need a space like that too, a short "time out" space for her to hide in or go to when it gets a bit much for her. Maybe her pet cage will work for this, or maybe they put her out on a chain run someplace away from the house. I imagine a cable dog run strung between two massive trees, but only because I have experience with that specifically at another summerhouse/cabin that we went to a bunch of times.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk