Author Topic: Recently Read and Good  (Read 30828 times)

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
Re: Recently Read and Good
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2023, 08:54:51 pm »
I find thes ea great help in finding stories I like. I have to admit to a slight smugness at finding you've likde a couple of my efforts as well, so many thanks for including them. You give me encouragement to try and dig something else out of my overactive imagination !!

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2023, 04:25:13 am »
Dianag,
Awesome! I'm glad to hear that you like the stories that are posted here. The list reflects my tastes.  I try to post stories from as many authors as possible. I'm sure that there are great authors out there that I do not read simply because the content does not work for me. On the other hand, I go back to your stories over and over! So, I really DO hope that you are inspired to write more.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2023, 08:45:56 pm »
Thanks Subgrrl. I'll try - and this time I have not relied on a spellchecker !!

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2024, 04:32:26 pm »

Witches Bitch by Ari66Bakkus
4 parts
“Well, you see, I’m what you’d call a witch. We don’t fly around on brooms or anything, but we do have some powers, but we had to give some things up,” the girl continued. “We lost our own personal pleasure.” What the fuck was she talking about? The girl leaned in close again. “An orgasm,” she whispered in the blonde girl’s ear. “I can’t have an orgasm. Fortunately, over the millennia, we found a way,” the girl continued. “But we have to steal them. That’s where you come in. I picked you because you’re fit and lucky for me, beautiful as well. By the time I’m done I will have milked several thousand from that body of yours.”

A Different Kind of Sex Toy by Bamagan
58 parts (!!)
“That thing can’t be real, can it?,” she thought. “A sex fetish remote control? It’s impossible. This is just a test to prove it. Nothing will happen.” Madelyn raised the remote and aimed it, as best she could through the door, and pressed the green button. ‘TARGET ACQUIRED’ showed on the screen. Heart thumping in her chest, knees weak and pussy leaking, Madelyn slowly pushed the red button. Letters scrolled across the screen from top to bottom, finally slowing and forming the words ‘SEX WORK,’ followed by ‘AMATEUR ENTHUSIAST.’ Madelyn bit her lip to suppress a moan and stumbled into the guest room, fingers scrabbling at her clothes. She noticed that the red button was now flashing.

Hellooooo-dolly-chan by Unknown
There was a 1 meter diameter circular platform and a control desk in the room. "This is a full body imager. Someone gets on the platform and those cameras rotate around the subject taking detailed pictures and accurate contours. This information is then used to make the body parts for the life-size display."  They entered another room. "This is where part of your preparation would be. Bring the tubes." The woman took three tubes from a bin. Each tube was at least a meter long, perhaps longer. He explained "Those two thin tubes go in your nose and down to your lungs. The large tube goes down your mouth and into your stomach. Then the areas around those tubes would be filled with liquid latex to keep them in."

Computer Controlled Asylum by steff469
A panel over my chair opened and a latex hood was lowered in front of me. The hood was bright red and would zip closed in the back. The inside of the hood had a built-in gag that was shaped to have the wearer bite down on it. There were short rubber tubes that would go into the wearer’s nose. I also noticed that there were no openings for eyes so the wearer would not be able to see. A computer voice said, “Chloe Miller, patient IM469, you are instructed to put on the hood before you. You will be rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad. If you do not put the hood on, orderlies will assist you.”

Bovine Dreams by LilCthulhu
It still felt hard to form a coherent thought, but after a while she noticed the creatures were women, not cows. Women dressed in some sort of nightmarish kink costume. After a few more moments of bedazzled staring and feeling her body, E-14 was certain – she probably looked just like them. All the cows were looking identical. They were clad in a tight latex suit, colored in a muted white with black cow pattern imprinted. All of them were missing their arms. Their shoulders were just rounded corners of their torso. Instead of human feet, they had black cow hooves, and a short chain was fastened between metal shackles around their ankles.

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2024, 05:04:54 am »

Favor For Her Landlady by hashtag
“I have gone alone before but it’s just a bit embarrassing and this was going to be my first time with someone” Amanda sat next to Jean on the couch, “Well, what if I went with you?” Jean stared back at her friend and then quickly looked at the time, “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into but if I can’t talk you out of it we have to get moving. Now your role for tonight is to be my sub. Have you ever experienced bondage before?”

Beka the Precious Jewel by TanisSteele
Beka found the jewelry box and opened it up. She quickly found the little charm she was looking for, and held it up. A small silver thing with a green gemstone. She looked at it closely and thought she could see something moving inside. Suddenly there was a flash of light as the angle of the sun bounced off the gem just perfectly to reflect into Beka’s eye. She went blind briefly and there was the sensation of falling as she stumbled. Beka’s eyes shot open and she realized that the falling sensation was far more literal than a trick of the mind. She was hundreds of feet in the air plummeting to the ground. Before she could take stock of her situation something flew out in front of her and Beka found herself landing on a warm and squishy surface.

My Doll of a Wife by Objectified Beauty
2 Parts
I had set the timer for three hours this time, figuring I would give her a taste of a somewhat longer transformation and see how she felt about it.  However, the alert from the controller app had come and gone, as I ultimately decided to eschew that plan, just for fun. Her pose wasn’t exactly conducive to sharing a bed with, though, so I disassembled her and laid her arms and lower half on the floor before dressing her limbless torso in her favorite night t-shirt.  We laid there together, well, me with her lifeless torso anyway, as she gazed blankly at the ceiling.  All the while, I wondered what she was thinking and feeling.  Was she worried because this session had by now extended well into the night?  Or, was she so blissful that she didn’t even realize what was going on?  Is there actually some part of her that wants me to have her transformation made permanent?  Do mannequins fall asleep?

Latex Pet Dog by Tellakay
"Hold still" Tiffany was already doing that, but she wasn't about to disobey. She watched Christina dip her brush into the orange bucket. The cold liquid was stroked across her thighs, her tight tummy, sides, and back, and then worked up to her breasts, neck, and arms. Each stroke smoothed out a few seconds after brushing across her body, and Christina pulled her arms this way and that as she was painted on. Christina didn't start slow, after what felt like only a minute,Tiffany's entire core body was a smooth layer of shiny orange. And then it started to burn. "Christina, It's getting hot! It's not supposed to do that, is it?"

Denise’s Submissive Holiday by Gromet
Wendy then brought out Denise’s new gift, a beautiful leather catsuit, Wendy told her that it had been specially made for her to her exact size and to Wendy’s specifications. Wendy explained that the suit had been soaking overnight to make the leather more supple and to ensure a tight fit on her body. She was not told that it would shrink when heated by Denise’s body, but she would find that out later.

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2024, 03:40:21 am »

Ninomae Pony’nis by MollyYo
Kronii wrapped the rope lead around a hitching post, leaving Ina there for a moment. “Alright, stay still while I get this open…” Kronii pulled out a large keychain with dozens of keys jangling from her bag. The door to the stable was a large double door, with a heavy wooden plank laid over both doors padlocked in place, keeping the doors shut. Kronii unlocked the padlocks and lifted the surprisingly heavy bar out of the slots, leaning the bar leaning against the stable to the side. Then she pulled, and swung the doors open. She turned around and smiled at Ina. “There we go. Now let’s give you a proper tour of your new home!”

His Perfect Flower by littlegirl1222
"Orgasms are for whores, you are my perfect, pure, virgin flower. Now open your mouth." I did and he placed the key on my tongue. "Now swallow."

The Mask Of Silence by uglygosling
The mask itself was made from a combination of leather and composite materials, so that it would last several lifetimes without any deterioration whatsoever. Sharon first looked over the outer surface, then the inside of the mask. The outside felt hard, but with some give, while the interior was mostly softer padding, except for a long tube which ran in from the mouth area. In some areas the tube had numerous small openings, while other portions were solid. Some areas were almost hard to the touch, while other parts were highly flexible.

Unburdened by Criminalcat
Clara barrelled out of the side room, clutching Anna's arm, "Anna! My dear! You must simply come with me now. You are leaving our dates alone!" "Clara! What dates?" "Oh, hush you! Come come come," Clara pulled her arm into the other room. The man watched them go, mouth opening and closing like he didn't quite understand what had just happened. "Clara, what..." "Hush. That guy’s a jerk, I'm just keeping you from the wolf's grasp, ya know? Also...I was. You know. Jealous." "Why?" Clara pouted, her words slurring just a little. She was tipsy nearing the edge of drunk, "You know..." Clara smiled a wicked smile, leaning forward suddenly to press her lips to hers. Anna blinked. Soft. They were soft. They were...perfect. Her first kiss.

Walkies by Cartoon-Male-Gaze
Jenny clutched hold of her bath-robe, hesitant, but then shyly replied, "It's the only way I can… get off… the video I was watching? It was of a girl crawling around like a dog. I like that... feeling… Of... well... being like a dog. Like a pet. Crawling on the floor, doing tricks for treats, wearing a collar..."

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2024, 08:01:00 am »

Boxed In by KiraNiAmy
The prisoner did not resist in the slightest. When you arrived at her tiny cell to retrieve her as ordered, she scrambled to her feet as hastily as her shackles would allow, clearly terrified of you but wanting to be as obedient as possible. Only when she looked up to see where she was being taken did the little convict let out a small, muffled whimper of alarm behind her gag, stumbling and nearly tripping forward over her own leg irons. Long Term Storage.

Trapped For Eternity by HeckYeaBaby
I sat across from Duncan in disbelief. What he had just told me was tantamount to treason. "You're practicing dark magic?" "Yes, and I want you to join me." "Absolutely not!" Duncan sighed. "Well, I guess you leave me no choice then… I can't kill you, since we are both immortal, and I can't have you walking about warning people I'm practicing dark magic. The best I can do is shut you up, permanently."

Volunteer, Reduced by XYQ4T7GL
“Aleida is just about ready,” the magician announced to the crowd. “She’ll have two minutes to open the padlock. If she fails, she gets another try… but she’ll lose body parts until she can escape! Your time starts… now!” She twisted her arms towards the padlock to free herself… And didn’t even get close. “Stop!” the magician called out, sooner than she expected. Two minutes of effort hadn’t achieved anything. The magician tutted, “A good effort, Aleida, but it looks like that padlock is still shut.” He waved a large cloth over her dramatically, hiding Aleida from the audience and momentarily plunging her into total darkness.As the cloth was whisked away the crowd gasped and clapped. Her arms were gone.

‘Break’-ing And Entering by Sekikumo
Aki had assumed her true form - that of a beautiful fox spirit… but her tail was dyed a different color - the dull gray shade of hard, immobile stone. “Aki!  We need to get out of here, the lady who owns this place is crazy!” But to Umi’s dismay, Aki was utterly frozen in place.  She was completely naked, trapped in a pose, halfway transformed already, the stone having covered her legs. This was bad. If she didn’t do something quick, Aki would be completely turned to stone! Unfortunately, behind her, she suddenly heard the familiar sound of magical seals being cast.  She spun around, just in time to see a beautiful blond fox girl in a fancy dress in the middle of finishing a spell. “Ah, wait–”

Best Laid Plans by Jack Patrick
He carried her inside, and she heard the door close behind them. He was walking on what sounded like a wooden floor. Then he stopped, and she heard what sounded like three locks disengaging. Then the sound of another door with rusty hinges opened. Next, she was being carried down a flight of creaky stairs. She lost count of the steps after the tenth one but soon they were on level ground and he carried her forward several paces and stopped. After a few seconds, she heard what sounded like a cell door opening. He walked forward and the cell door sound occurred again. As if the door was now closing shut behind them. Trying to process what was happening, Colleen was gently placed in what felt like a plush, comfortable chair.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk