Author Topic: Album Cover Bondage  (Read 40008 times)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Album Cover Bondage
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2017, 09:08:34 pm »
Ditto.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2017, 06:46:09 am »
Care Failure, guitarist and lead singer for Canadian Alternative Rock band Die Mannequin, spends the entire video for the song Dead Honey tied hand and foot as a kidnap victim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_fMhQyteU

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2017, 02:47:38 pm »
Another great vid. Thanks Fordman

It makes you wonder whether these girls in the videos ( such as Nylon Beat and Die Mannequin etc) actually enjoy being tied up, or whether it's just for the publicity/money. I do hope its the former.

Steve
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2017, 07:14:47 pm »
Re: Die Mannequin, her movements seemed fairly fluid and natural, it was definitely not her first rodeo. Also, these groups aren’t big money makers, so I’m guessing the videos are largely the bands interpretation of the song rather than a paid director. You are likely on to something Steve. Glad you liked it.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2017, 07:47:15 pm »
One of the better videos with bondage theme. I have to agree with the two of you, Steve and Fordman, she may be fairly used to being in bondage or she is a very good actress.

Dana

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2017, 03:12:04 am »
This performer is no stranger to being tied up.
Tori Amos – Spark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMwDd8V_kY

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2017, 09:24:01 am »
Brilliant vid.

The brief glimpses you get of her hands suggest that she really has been tied properly, as opposed to just having a piece of rope loosely wrapped around the wrists.

I wish more movies/television programmes would take note, as the usual depiction of someone tied up in crime dramas/thrillers is pathetically unrealistic.

Steve
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2017, 07:37:44 pm »
I have to agree with you Steve. It is a great video (not my type of music...but) and she does look to be tied quite well. Like you say, most the time in movies/TV bindings aren't very realistic. It would be nice if programs or movies are going to have someone bound that they do it right.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2017, 12:42:52 am »
Confield - Hidden Away

Kidnapped, stripped, tied to a bed and ball gagged. If you guessed parody of The Disappearance of Alice Creed, you are correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOLMlQTiJk

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2017, 02:35:28 am »
The video almost told the whole story of The Disappearance of Alice Creed in 6 1/2 minutes other than the twist at the end of the movie. Great video Fordman.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2017, 01:14:30 am »
Thanks Dana, you could call it the Drag Net version of Alice Creed . . . just the facts Ma’am. Here’s another good one from a band out of Chicago.

Pyro Fighter - Scare Me

“I like to make believe, I like it when you scare me.” Vocalist Dany Mellette also likes to be tied up while delivering those lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F-XfgM49QQ

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2017, 02:31:35 am »
That's a great way to sum up the Confield video Fordman. Wish I would've thought of it.

Damn pretty girl in that new video Fordman. Nicely bound by the looks of it too. Don't get a real good look at her hands but looks like a better job than many others.

Is Dany known for enjoying being tied or is that something you have noticed through other videos?

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2017, 04:05:25 am »
Sadly, most of these bands only have a few videos. I’m guessing the small venues they play and the lack of a good delivery outlet for their videos (like the old MTV) means it’s not the best use of marketing dollars.

In the case of Dany, she certainly made me want to believe.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2017, 01:03:39 pm »
Yeah, I believe videos have somewhat become a thing of the past without MTV being around. It also is quite costly for small bands to produce a video and many bands can only make an occasional one here and there.

The video does seem to focus on Dany in bondage during the chorus quite a bit. I also would like to think the lucky guy to be with her gets to enjoy some 'fun' time with her.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2017, 02:44:37 am »
SAREA - Another me

A woman is attached to a chair at the wrists and neck with hose clamps (ouch) and forced to watch a slide show Robot Chicken style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mff09nmNHqc

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk