Author Topic: Album Cover Bondage  (Read 40064 times)

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
Re: Album Cover Bondage
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2017, 06:40:32 am »
Thanks Dana and Fordman for casting your votes. It's a shame no one else got involved, but if you still want to give us your favourites with reasons why, then please do.

I just noticed that the album cover by Unherz (link in #16) is very similar to the picture on the left hand side at the top of the Gromet's Plaza homepage.

I will continue to look for more album covers depicting bondage scenes and post them as I come across them. I know there's more out there!

Steve
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2017, 03:22:37 pm »
You're welcome Steve...and, yes, it is a shame. For some reason, other members just seem to wish to remain 'outside' of discussions. The reasons allude me. Forums are for discussions, exchange of ideas, or some other form of interaction. I remain baffled.

I knew I had seen something similar somewhere. Now I see it.

I will keep my eye's open as well. We covered quite a few...but there are hundreds of thousands of albums out there.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2017, 06:17:45 pm »
I enjoyed looking at the album covers and appreciated the work in digging them up (as stated previously) however I wasn't able to pick one or two as favorites. None of them really caught my fancy that much. I suppose the internet's abundance has made me somewhat jaded.

Max

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 08:19:02 pm »
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2017, 08:26:03 pm »
Come on...five beauties in black spandex and four inch stiletto's holding on to chains coming from the ceiling and wrapping them...I think it counts.

No; we didn't have the Ohio Player's cover.

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2017, 08:29:45 pm »
I guess that's a 'yes' then!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2017, 08:32:25 pm »

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2017, 08:36:34 pm »
At Last! The one I've been trying to find for weeks now! (see#10)

Warlock - Burning the Witches

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eIyJnq6RilM/UPhlk4_03TI/AAAAAAAAD3w/8OFsKvhGnhw/s1600/warlock+burning+the+witches.jpg

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2017, 08:39:44 pm »
You found it!!! Cool!!! I would've definitely found that in the group I looked through if it was in it. I'm glad you finally did. How?

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2017, 08:55:38 pm »
Nice work on finding that Warlock cover Steve, we might have to amend our favorites list.

Girls Aloud is a good cover also. It’s a shame Robert Palmer was so straight laced.

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2017, 08:58:04 pm »
Pure chance really. I was certain that it was a heavy metal band, so I'd been checking out as many bands from that genre as I could find. Somehow the cover of  another Warlock album came up, so I checked them out. They were a German band that released 4 albums. Burning the Witches was their debut from 1984.

Tonight maybe I can finally get some sleep after all those weeks of burning the midnight oil looking for this elusive album! (Not really)

Steve

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2017, 09:01:44 pm »
Well...you've definitely earned yourself some alone time in a full-body rubber suit bound up in a corner.  ;D

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2017, 11:13:31 am »
A few more good ones Fordman. I like the first one with how she is bound, but, the other part (and title) gives me pause.

I have to agree with your opinion. And, man, if I would've brought an album with a cover like that home when I was a kid...well...

Dana

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2017, 05:36:08 pm »
You're right Fordman, about HM band's covers/titles. I love a good headbang as much as anyone, but I have to say that, when it comes to the music (which is what it should be all about), a lot of these more obscure bands all sound the same, and are just rehashing and recycling the same old thing time after time.

'Regurgitating Rotten Semen' must be one of the must disgusting album titles of all time. But I suppose that's the point!

Steve

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk