Author Topic: Toy Bear in the Window by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 3684 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Toy Bear in the Window by Jackie Rabbit
« on: December 26, 2020, 11:00:41 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/toy_bear_in_the_window.html
F/f; MF/f; tape; bond; gag; toys; plug; public; hum; reluct; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/toy_bear_missing_from_the_window.html
MF/f; bond; costume; gag; toys; plug; electro; public; hum; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 11:58:21 am by teanndaorsa »

Offline crimsin

Re: Toy Bear in the Window by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 06:20:15 am »
This was an interesting setup.  I would like to hear more and perhaps a few of the narrator's own adventures. It seemed like every part of the warehouse had been involved.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 09:02:27 am »
Thank you. I can't take total credit for this one, I was sent a picture of a bound woman in a bear costume, and the story just about wrote itself from that one picture. There is a part two that I have yet to write, explaining where Rose has gotten to, and gotten into as well.

I wanted to make this story about Rose and her reluctant adventure, and I didn't know if putting my alter ego's own experiences with the guys in there would be a distraction from that story, or just add some depth to her character, so this feedback from you is helpful in that regard.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 09:21:26 pm »
I did like the fact that the story was set 'in medias res' so to speak, it gives a richer sense that there is a world here and characters which are more than one dimensional. I think it's usually better to err on the side of subtlety in that regard though, hints that there are other stories to tell make the reader wonder about the bigger picture, but straying into giving details of those things can definitely distract from the story at hand. It's a good thing for the author to imagine and set out the world in which their story is based, but not all of that research has to make it onto the page; it's enough that it's been done, so that the characters and situations are internally consistent, as well as allowing continuity between multiple stories.

Offline feathersntar

• Wet and Messy, tie up & equestrian fetish kinkster
    • Sticky Stories
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 10:25:24 pm »
I loved that, very creative and I would love to know what happened to that poor toy bear!  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 09:23:48 am »
Thank you teanndaorsa, it's all good advice, and I appreciate it. I sometimes struggle with the details, and I'm always looking for that balance between detail, and distraction. There are a few things that are mentioned in part one that are relevant to part two though, and I wanted to get them out there without making it too obvious, nor leading to an overly predictable conclusion.

Thanks again, Jackie.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 09:29:27 am »
Thank you feathersntar, I had fun writing it. I definitely know what happens to Rose in the bear costume, and I'm obligated to tell the second part of that story too.

Thank you for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 04:00:45 pm »
oh i really want to know what happens next. this is looking good.
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 07:48:38 pm »
A fun read, and too good a set up to just leave us hanging. I hope to find out what becomes of naughty Rose!

Eido

Offline drulema

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 03:33:39 am »
Yep, you hit this one out of the park! I used to work as an engineer in warehouses, and I know how much fun the workers there like to have. And you're right about the office women - they never wanted to go to the warehouse and often had me go up to their "carpet land" to personally tell me what was needed.

Having a naked girl trapped in that suit at the mercy of a remote is a clever idea. I think her abduction from the window was an inside job! Looking forward to the second part.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 09:50:54 am »
Thank you Femboy, I am working on part two now, I had fun writing it to be honest.

Thanks again, Jackie.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2020, 09:56:43 am »
Thank you Eido, I thought they were all fun characters, with real character flaws like we all have. I'm working on the second part of the story now, and I hope it's not to predictable.

Thank you again, Jackie.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 10:30:50 am »
Thank you Drulema, and to think this was inspired by one little picture too. I worked a teenage job in a big department store once, so the setting kind of comes from that, and the guys there were fun too, lots of playful pranks between us, I accepted as one of the "guys." "What happens in the back rooms stays in the back rooms" kinds of things, this a time before security cameras were everyplace though.

The front office people dressed and acted a certain way though, my required steel toe work shoes and blue jeans alone separating me from them in their nice dresses and heels; different uniform for a different job I suppose. To say that I was just a little envious at times would be an understatement, and the front office girls never ventured into the bowels of the store either. There were lines of separation between us, and them.

As far as the abduction, it was most certainly an inside job, the details to follow.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline gracylacy

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2020, 03:02:53 pm »
Loved this story.  Hope you continue it.  Has some elements of story "Ted to Teddy' by Grace in it. 

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 04:24:55 pm »
For the first half, or more, of this story I was actually much more interested in the warehouse, the characters there, and the history that we were seeing pieces of, and learning about :)  There are enough hints, once we start getting enough clues to understand the full extend of the rewards and encouragements at work, to really make this very interesting and fun!

The sense of "she deserves to be put in her place" comes through very well, but it is also explained well, there is a sense of who and why that works very well.

Once we finally get her more fully into the bear costume this gets a lot more fun and sexy, since my focus and attention shifts from the warehouse and what wicked fun happens there, to what is going on with our "willing" helper, and what is happening here.

The hanging ending is wicked, but is also a very good way of finding out how much interest, if any, there is in where all of this is going.

I do think though that the comment about buying two bears does need to be explained, it seems a shame for two bears to exist yet not be made good use of...  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk