Author Topic: Feliformia by Tigerstretch  (Read 28522 times)

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2020, 05:21:52 pm »
I love the new chapters.
You mentioned you worried about doing the characters justice but in my mind (and given the other responses here) you did great.
Cant wait for the next chapters in this lovely tale

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 08:17:58 pm »
I love the new chapters.
You mentioned you worried about doing the characters justice but in my mind (and given the other responses here) you did great.
Can't wait for the next chapters in this lovely tale

Thanks, Mari. You are right, I got amazing support from you, guys, so far. I'm so lucky.
There is a lot more coming as a reward. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 08:05:36 pm »
Chapter 4 up today.

Offline John43

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 09:47:11 am »
Chapter four is awesome again, Tigerstretch, I love it very much. But...

The remarkable about the first three chapters are their realism. You believe that it could happen to every man of us. That's so inspiring!

I'm sorry to say that with chapter four, imagination took over. Only one meal a day when caged? No good idea for an underweighted slim girly. Catheterized for two or three months? There's a risk of infections, incontinence and decreasing of bladder volume. Locked up nearly all day long? What's in case of fire etc.?
I think it's worth being considered.

Let's wait for chapter five. I'm dying to know what will happen.

(Please excuse my poor English, I'm not a native speaker)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2020, 01:18:59 pm »
Chapter four is awesome again, Tigerstretch, I love it very much. But...

The remarkable about the first three chapters are their realism. You believe that it could happen to every man of us. That's so inspiring!

I'm sorry to say that with chapter four, imagination took over. Only one meal a day when caged? No good idea for an underweighted slim girly. Catheterized for two or three months? There's a risk of infections, incontinence and decreasing of bladder volume. Locked up nearly all day long? What's in case of fire etc.?
I think it's worth being considered.

Let's wait for chapter five. I'm dying to know what will happen.

(Please excuse my poor English, I'm not a native speaker)

Hey John. Thanks for your comments.

Sorry to hear that the story took a turn that you did not like. It was always intended to be a fictional story. To me, their emotions and profound love and how they help each other are what interest me the most. :) Doing this to Kitty was just an excuse to highlight that aspect.

That said, the story is already fully written. To you specifically, I'd say, wait until chapter 8 or 9 (if you are that patient) and based on what you said, I feel you are going to love it.

By the way your English is great. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2020, 03:28:58 pm »
I like the idea of the cage, but I'm not sure about the catheter thing either. And it's in the way when fucking too. :D Perhaps they should tink about another way for that situation, perhaps a big litterbox under a floor with holes. Or Kitty needs a cage outside to spend the day. ;)

What will Kitty say, if her "owner" comes home with Erika? Will she get jealous? Or will she notice it at all? For now she is surely locked away in her box.  ;)

Great work again, thanks for sharing it.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2020, 05:39:01 pm »
I like the idea of the cage, but I'm not sure about the catheter thing either. And it's in the way when fucking too. :D Perhaps they should tink about another way for that situation, perhaps a big litterbox under a floor with holes. Or Kitty needs a cage outside to spend the day. ;)

What will Kitty say, if her "owner" comes home with Erika? Will she get jealous? Or will she notice it at all? For now she is surely locked away in her box.  ;)

Great work again, thanks for sharing it.

It's okay to not like some aspects of a story. I don't even like everything I write myself. ;)
I am more following what the characters feel like trying. What feels right at the moment.
That said. Hang in there. Don't let this distract you from what is coming.

Kitty will give me a hard time if I were to spoil anything. But maybe Erika and Kitty paths will cross. Maybe Erika would have some influence on our characters ... Maybe some of the things you guys dislike will vanish ... So many maybes. ;)

I personally love Erika so much(don't tell Kitty). Chapter 5 have more of her I can't wait for it to be published. Chapter 5 might be hard to tolerate for some of you, but bear with me. The story will not continue on that path forever.
Tigerstretch

Offline rubber-dog-pet

• https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bewilderbeast/
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2020, 09:31:14 pm »
Just registered to say how much i love this story, there should be more cute petplay fics!

Now i'm off to read the new chapter...

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2020, 10:13:13 pm »
Just registered to say how much i love this story, there should be more cute petplay fics!

Now i'm off to read the new chapter...

Haha! Kitty said "Rubber-dog pet knows what is good for the humanity."

Enjoy!
Tigerstretch

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2020, 07:33:48 am »
I am firmly in team kitty.
How I love that girl, but not just her but also her "owner"
(you can debate who really owns who here  ;) )

Thanks for chapter 4, looking forward to the next chapters.
And whoo that it's so many of them yet to come

Thanks again for writing these

-Mario

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2020, 12:19:44 pm »
I am firmly in team kitty.
How I love that girl, but not just her but also her "owner"
(you can debate who really owns who here  ;) )

Thank you! That is exactly it.

Thanks for chapter 4, looking forward to the next chapters.
And whoo that it's so many of them yet to come

Thanks again for writing these

What amazes me the most is the reaction of people. It really helps when people give feedback like this. We should always comments on the stories we read.
Tigerstretch

Offline John43

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2020, 02:45:41 pm »

What amazes me the most is the reaction of people. It really helps when people give feedback like this. We should always comments on the stories we read.

I only comment stories which are outstanding or which are touching my heart.

This is the most commented story in the Gromets petgirl section. See it as a compliment on your awesome story.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2020, 08:22:14 pm »
I only comment stories which are outstanding or which are touching my heart.

This is the most commented story in the Gromets petgirl section. See it as a compliment on your awesome story.

I'm definitely flattered I'm happy to have a chance to read and reply here. I'm not here for fame. I'm just here because I like making people happy.  :D I want to hear about your ideas and criticism so I can achieve that goal. I do take in consideration everything that is said here. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2020, 02:49:21 am »
this story pretty much made me make an account, since (aside from the sex) it is pretty much ripped from my desires and fantasies...and i'm talking to someone about potentially being their doll and pet. >.>

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2020, 05:22:31 am »
this story pretty much made me make an account, since (aside from the sex) it is pretty much ripped from my desires and fantasies...and i'm talking to someone about potentially being their doll and pet. >.>

Thanks for reading.

Kitty said : "I approve this message."
Tigerstretch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk