Author Topic: Feliformia by Tigerstretch  (Read 28535 times)

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2021, 04:16:15 am »
And now we are caught up to the last chapter of Animal Cafe. Kitty is definitely one of a kind

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2021, 05:46:30 am »
And now we are caught up to the last chapter of Animal Cafe. Kitty is definitely one of a kind

Feliformia 14 is actually a crossover between Feliformia and Animal Café. It's a huuuuuuge chapter that will make Teann super happy because she will have to format it for her site. ;) (only 23000 words). It's going to be here in a few months.
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2021, 09:23:05 pm »
Not so painful to edit really. And a bit of emotional growth for Kitty! Enjoy.

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2021, 05:53:25 pm »

Feliformia 14 is actually a crossover between Feliformia and Animal Café. It's a huuuuuuge chapter that will make Teann super happy because she will have to format it for her site. ;)

Great chapter! I love the manga-like feel of the characters. I submitted a long chapter for my story too, so between the two of us we're deluging Teann in petgirl editing :)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2021, 12:20:52 pm »

Feliformia 14 is actually a crossover between Feliformia and Animal Café. It's a huuuuuuge chapter that will make Teann super happy because she will have to format it for her site. ;)

Great chapter! I love the manga-like feel of the characters. I submitted a long chapter for my story too, so between the two of us we're deluging Teann in petgirl editing :)

It's worth taking some extra time to ensure our text is clean before submitting it to her. I always try to write my stuff with the objective to give her a good reading experience instead of giving her more work. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2021, 03:00:16 pm »
It's worth taking some extra time to ensure our text is clean before submitting it to her. I always try to write my stuff with the objective to give her a good reading experience instead of giving her more work. ;)

Yep, yep. It's the least we can do considering how much work she puts in. Hopefully she enjoys reading it all as much as we enjoy writing it!

Offline FoxGamer

« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2021, 05:52:56 pm »
I really enjoyed this new installment. On the formatting front, I did notice that part 1 of the chapter has both part 1 and 2 squished together.

I will admit I’m a little bit disappointed that Kitty isn’t going to stay as Apricot after all the talk about how similar Kitty is to the previous Apricot. Part of that though is I really found the thought of Kitty as a puppy cute, and I feel like Kitty would really enjoy messing with Mark and Ericka since neither would ever think that Kitty would be the dog.

Still, I really enjoyed the chapter. One of the best things about your stories is that they don’t neglect the characters and plot to focus entirely on the smut.

Edit: I also feel like becoming Apricot would fit with her character arc. Going from a lazy and (in her mind) selfish cat, to a hardworking dog (when she’s on the job, at least).
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 07:04:14 pm by FoxGamer »

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2021, 06:21:12 pm »
Finally got around to reading these last couple of chapters of both stories due to outside circumstances. Well worth the wait

Lucy must be some psychoanalyst savant! LOL She read through Kitty, knew what and why but needed Kitty to understand it first.

But now will Kitty move into the Pethouse... doubtful because she is after all the cornerstone of Felifornia. It will be interesting to see how you merge but yet maintain separation between these two dynamics moving forward

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2021, 11:37:45 am »
I really enjoyed this new installment. On the formatting front, I did notice that part 1 of the chapter has both part 1 and 2 squished together.

I will admit I’m a little bit disappointed that Kitty isn’t going to stay as Apricot after all the talk about how similar Kitty is to the previous Apricot. Part of that though is I really found the thought of Kitty as a puppy cute, and I feel like Kitty would really enjoy messing with Mark and Ericka since neither would ever think that Kitty would be the dog.

Still, I really enjoyed the chapter. One of the best things about your stories is that they don’t neglect the characters and plot to focus entirely on the smut.

Edit: I also feel like becoming Apricot would fit with her character arc. Going from a lazy and (in her mind) selfish cat, to a hardworking dog (when she’s on the job, at least).

Glad you liked it. Nah, Kitty is better as a cat. :) It's not going to be hard to separate the two series. When Kitty is at work she is at work, when home, she is home. That's two different lives that most of us experience daily. :)

I let Teann know about the problem with part 1. Thanks for letting us know.
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2021, 11:42:51 am »
Finally got around to reading these last couple of chapters of both stories due to outside circumstances. Well worth the wait

Lucy must be some psychoanalyst savant! LOL She read through Kitty, knew what and why but needed Kitty to understand it first.

But now will Kitty move into the Pethouse... doubtful because she is after all the cornerstone of Felifornia. It will be interesting to see how you merge but yet maintain separation between these two dynamics moving forward

It was nice to see Lucy in action in this one. She is pushing the new pet's around to make sure they have what it takes to become one. She put them in a situation so the question themselves and decide what is important to them.

As I said in my previous comment, I don't think it will be hard to keep the two series separated.
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2021, 04:04:30 am »
On the formatting front, I did notice that part 1 of the chapter has both part 1 and 2 squished together.

Whoops, thanks for pointing this out, fixed now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk