Author Topic: Type of truck  (Read 28345 times)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
Type of truck
« on: January 14, 2016, 08:39:57 pm »
Many of us have fantasized about ending up in the garbage truck.  But what type is your fantasy?  Does it matter? 

I prefer the front loader, while my wife (when she does indulge me) prefers the rear loader.  Our regular trash pick up is done by a side loader.

For me, my fantasy of being in the garbage is more than just a garbage fantasy.  It is usually put together with my cuckold fantasy.  I love the idea of my wife taking a lover, cuckolding me, and in the end, choosing him over me.  In one version, I am living in the basement of our house.  He has taken over in the bedroom and I am relegated to the basement.  After some time, he tells her that one night he is going to tie me up, and throw me in a dumpster, knowing that the following morning it gets picked up real early.  So one night he does, and the morning about an hour before the collection, he wakes her to have sex with her.  While in the throws of great sex, he whispers in her ear what he did.  And in order to save me, she will have to stop the great sex and save me, or she can continue with the really great sex and I am officially dumped.  Of course she chooses the great sex and right at the moment I am crushed, she and he cum together at the same time.

Another version, is pretty simple, she puts me in the garbage can, goes out drinking with some girlfriends, gets drunk, screws some strange hot stud.  He brings her home, but just drops her off.  She stumbles over to me in the garbage, kicks the can, laughs and slurs to me..."see you in the morning".  But really she is so drunk, had such a great time, she over sleeps.  I picture her so peaceful, sleeping right after a great night, with a glow on her, she is just fine with what happened. 

Variations go through my head all the time.  My wife does know of these fantasies, she does not really like them, but does play a little.

Last summer was the first time she put me in our garbage can.  The first time I only lasted about 30 min.  To many crawly things on me.  The second time was about 4/5 hrs.  Third time a couple hrs and the last time a couple hrs.  In each case she got better and better about doing it.  She calls me garbage boy a lot now and I am looking forward to more time in the garbage can this coming spring and summer, into fall.  As far as my other fetish, cuckolding...she did cuckold me for about a year with one of my best friends a few years back.  My friend stopped the whole thing because he started dating a woman more steady.  He and my wife did sleep together a few more times after, but nothing regular.  Bummer.  At this point my wife has not interest in cuckolding me again, so she says unless the situation is just right. 

Well, what is your ultimate situation?

Daffy Duck

Re: Type of truck
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 09:38:03 am »
Hi Alsrx700,

Cuckolding - no.  Not for me. I prefer women ganging up. No men involved.

Favourite garbage truck: Probably the Geesink Vulture (a rear loader with a scoop than picks up the trash in the hopper and squashes into the load, rather than squashing in the hopper). Whilst front loaders look awesome, I like domestic (household) trash rather than commercial or building waste. The Rotopress intrigues, and I wonder if I was put in the back (with the auger lifted up) I could tumble around a few times....

We have a split-packer rear loader on Mondays for black bin (general waste) and green bin (paper, plastics, glass etc.) - which are collected at the same time. Then on Tuesdays, a Rotopress for the brown bin (kitchen and garden waste).

Daffy

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 10:18:32 am »
I like the whole idea of a cuckolding situation where I get to choose one man over the other, and then tossing out the looser in the trash symbolically, but the sadistic part of me would want to keep him around to serve the both of us. We have somewhat automated collection at home, a giant arm grabbing either a recycling green can, or the black one, and then dumping it in the side of the truck, but there is still a driver as he gets a gift card to a famous coffee house from us every year for Christmas.

I don't know that someone could survive that, but I could see someone living in a remote area and binding up and symbolically tossing their cuckold out at the curb in the recycling can on a holiday, only to have a fully robotic truck that doesn't take holidays show up accidentally and collect the can for recycling while the naughty wife and her new man were distracted and going at it.

I could then see the bound cuckold pushed out of the back of the truck onto a wide belt for robotic separation at the truck's destination, tin cans in one bin, and glass in another, perhaps "other" off in it's own separate bin. Another possible scenario, if the story was more humor than horror, would be for the cuckold to be recycled along with a whole bunch of other unwanted cuckold husbands discarded in the trash, possibly as sissy maids for rent or purchase from the trash company. This to me would be the true intention of recycling.

I originally wrote this response to your garbage truck type question because it caught my eye Alsrx, but I could see Daffy writing this story I have outlined, or even yourself, and in either case I would love to read it.

Best wishes, Jackie.

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 12:54:56 pm »
Good morning, thanks Daffy and Jackie for the responses. 

In my fantasies my wife does keep me around for some time.  The cuckolding would be a progressive thing.  At first they are just having sex, then it turns into a little more.  Slowly he moves his way into our lives, eventually taking my place, I am move from the bedroom, to the guest room, to the basement.  Trash play is a part of it all the way through. 

I also prefer household trash, not the industrial wood, nails, glass, etc.  The front loaders around here pick up at a lot of restaurants, apartments, and condo areas.  The only time I see rear loaders around here is the once a month "big pick up"  (old beds, dressers, stuff you can't fit in the brown or green bin) or yard waste (leaves, sticks, etc.)   Our normal green/brown bins are picked up by a side loader. 

Last night I went out with some friends for wings and beer.  When I got home, chatting with the wife, she said, "To bad its so cold out", I asked why, and she told me "Garbage boy, you know why".  That got me so excited, maybe a turning point for her in this.  She might actually enjoy putting me in the trash. 

Have a great weekend all!

Daffy Duck

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 12:59:07 pm »
Hi Jackierabbit1,

Yep. Thanks for the good stories ideas. I do write requests !

Hi Alsrx700,

Try to keep the fantasy and real life separate, and play safe out there !

Daffy
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:43:41 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 02:20:08 pm »
well.. what kind of truck !?.... rear loader that have a scoop and/or front loader!  i love watching them doing their buisness ! :) sometime imagine myself in one of thoses huge black shiny bag  disppear forever...  :)

Daffy Duck

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 04:09:34 pm »
Hi Emy,

I agree.

Just hope you don't "disappear forever", as I would miss you !

Daffy

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 01:07:28 pm »
I'm staying away from thoses angry machines that eat everything ! hehe no chance to end in thoses for me ! !

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 07:14:02 pm »
i to like front loader trucks since thay are so huge and thay lift up dumpsters so easy and i whould just be a bag of trash in thre
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 11:53:47 pm »
Yes Emy, it is nice to hear that you play safe.

I hope Trash Girl does likewise.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 03:43:49 pm »
don't worry daffy this trash girl are not destend for the trash in a long time
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 06:11:03 pm »
Hi Trash Girl,

That is nice to hear.

Daffy

desolate mistral

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 07:05:53 pm »
For me it's either Front loader or rear loader.

There are some great videos on youtube of both at work.

There is a poster named Trashcoon on youtube that posts the most amazing videos of a side loader on a manual collection route in the United States where he loads a lot of black bags.

I do often fantasize about being inside that truck at the beginning of the route and living out the entire day in there.

I also have a thing for rear loaders. To be in the hopper and have it scoop me up and just crush me in with the rest of the waste is such a turn on.

I wish there was a way to safely experience these things, but unfortunately safe and heavy machinery and crushing hydraulics rarely go hand in hand. Maybe one day there will be a way to experience if for ourselves!

For those of you who have wives that support your fetish, I am truly envious of you. I wish I even had the courage to bring up to my wife my trashbag fetish. If any of the ladies can offer advise on how to breech that subject I'm all ears.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 09:21:42 pm »
Hi Desolate Mistral,

I agree with the need for help on how to discuss this. It seems so unusual. However, take heart DM, judging by the number of stories, authors and readers this fetish is not as unique as we fear. I wonder sometimes whether it is quite a common fantasy, only no one admits to having it ?!

I also agree Youtube is brilliant. I recommend "Geesink Vulture (Close up)" for some great shots of a rear loader packing black bags with a scoop-type packer blade. At one point, you can almost picture climbing on top of the mound of bags in the hopper and getting collected too. I wonder whether riding on top of the bags, might avoid limb amputations. But then I remember I cannot breathe with polythene covering my nose and mouth tightly !

Another recommended video is "At the office again, asmr" for trash bagging enthusiasts. It is easy to picture being shrunk and bagged by this pretty lady. [N.B. Please can readers keep that private, I don't want the video removed because of any kinky comments, it is way too nice !]

As the "Human Garbage Company" in one of my recent trashcan stories found, even though the set the packer on soft compact, there was no guarantee of safety because 'passengers' could still get skewered !

You are not alone in wishing you could experience this for real. But I suspect the fantasy is better than the reality.

Take care.

Daffy

Offline sealed4good

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016, 04:53:42 am »
Wow - there are so many different types of trucks and 'ways to go' I can't quite select a favorite!

Rear loaders like we have mostly in the Uk generally have a packer blade that doesn't so much 'scoop' more 'crush and scoop' it seems. Looks quite painful from the outset. I'd really like to enjoy the feeling of being crushed into the trash further and further with each pick-up until I'm just stuck in a solid block of waste destined to the landfill (via transfer station for further compacting of course!)

I guess the ideal one would be one like a skip/dumpster loader where the operators have no chance of seeing the waste they're turfing into the machine, and would hear no muffled cries of help. ;)   

Side loader?  Seems a bit small.   

Front loader? Would never be seen and could quickly 'disappear' in the trash and be compacted. 

Rear loader?  Can be seen, also squashed by the packer plate.

One that lifts a whole commercial skip up? You'd never be seen or heard of again, but probably survive the whole ride.

Tricky call.  On balance I'd go with which ever one would give me least chance of escape, maximum chance of remaining alive while crushed in trash and get to experience the landfill finalising the deal while still conscious.

my tuppence worth. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk