Author Topic: Type of truck  (Read 28246 times)

Daffy Duck

Re: Type of truck
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 03:10:36 pm »
Hi Sealed4good,

Thanks for sharing your 'tuppence worth'.  All views are welcome.

Garbage trucks that winch a dumpster up into a rear loader seem to 'eat' the trash in 'mouthfuls' as the packer blade is on continuously and it consumes the trash in segments. Yum, yum.

You are correct most rear loaders here in the UK compact the load into the tailgate and then pull it inside. There is a real life video of someone who sadly fell into such a track, and was mushed in the hopper, before making it inside the truck's payload.

Instead look out for a Geesink Vulture rear loader, they genuinely scoop the trash out of the hopper before compacting it against the trash already inside. The London Borough of Westminster use these. Around 8 a.m. three large (6ft tall) bags from the trash compactor at London Marylebone station are collected by a Geesink Vulture using wooden pallets. The dustmen normally compact each massive bag twice. This was the inspiration for one of my stories called "In Need of a Dominatrix to Trash Me" (only I changed the venue to an airport) !

Some rear loaders you cannot see inside the hopper, either because the lorry is fitted with a chute or opaque plastic screens. So you may be able to fit in, without being noticed !!

Sadly the maximum chance of remaining alive is only attainable in the realm of fantasy.

Sweet dreams.

Daffy

Offline siobhann

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 04:57:31 pm »
Love the cuckold theme, it's sexy and dramatic.  It really adds to the submissive nature of the predicament.

As for the trucks, I guess I always think of rear loaders.  That's what prowls the streets around here mostly, but also it is a low lift over the back, easier to dispose.  For instance, your wife and her new boyfriend would have no trouble throwing you in.  Also, after mistress throws me in, for example, she can look down at me and say her goodbyes. 

just a fantasy,
Siobhann

Daffy Duck

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 05:14:11 pm »
Hi Siobhann,

Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

I like the idea that no one knows you are there, and hence they treat you in no special way. They simply wheelie the bin to truck, and empty it, just like the thousands of other bins. Trash is not treated any differently from other trash.

It sounds as if you focus on the 'being discarded' bit.  I know the appeal of that. In fantasy at any rate !

Daffy

desolate mistral

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2016, 10:46:55 pm »
I like the idea of just being another piece of waste. No different from anything that is around me. Disposed of cause I have no further use to anyone.

Yes I like that one.

I'll have a story posted soon that sort of revolves around this subject, minus the anonymity part. It's actually about healthy adult play with consenting adults.

Now if only I could find a way to actually get my wife to understand this fetish, and help me play. Hmmmm

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 09:51:27 am »
Oh even if you was disposed of desolate someone might have use for you still  ;)reamber the saying one man's trash is annoters treasure
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 12:01:13 pm »
Hi Desolate Mistral,

I suspect your wife knows already.......

Start off with some power-play games in the bedroom, and see whether it leads to the trash bin.  Good luck.

Daffy

Daffy Duck

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2016, 12:02:17 pm »
Hi Trash Girl,

That is a good point.

Get recycling !

Daffy

desolate mistral

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 12:56:18 pm »
Daffy, did you manage to find my wife and make her aware of my little fetish? If only it were that easy!

And that is a good point Trashgirl.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 05:00:23 pm »
Hi Desolate Mistral,

Finding your wife was easy. You live in the Boston area, Mass, USA. Its a small city.  I have my spies !

Your wife is also a reader of the Plaza, but I only know her by the name of her alter-ego. She loves trash, being tied in polythene, and she just hopes that her hubby won't be ashamed of her, when he finds out. She has no idea you are THE Desolate Mistral.

If only it was that simple........

But take heart, stranger things have happened ! 

Remember she only agreed to go out with you because she loves and likes you. Being married includes trust. She may admire your honesty. She may be the trash girl of your dreams. She may kick you out the house and change the locks. Who knows ?  Being in love does involve taking some risks. She could have declined to go out with you. You would never have known, until you got the courage to ask her out. So you took risks once upon a time. So she cannot be THAT scary, otherwise you would not have asked.  All good relationships are based on love, mutual respect, care, trust and communication. If you do decide to approach her with your kinks, tread softly, and above all - don't blame me if it goes wrong !   LOL.

I hope it works out for you both.

Daffy

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:16:25 pm by Daffy Duck »

desolate mistral

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2016, 10:54:10 pm »
Hahahaha.

You do bring up some very valid points. Maybe I will have to find a gentle way to approach the situation. Somehow work it in with some innocuous gesture, and see if it can be expanded on.

I'll have to see what I can come up with. I'll keep you posted.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 11:48:02 am »
I am glad you found my sense of humour funny.

No need to share your personal stuff, unless you wish too.

Plan a romantic getaway for two. Say, to the wife, "it is so naughty, I hope my wife does not find out that I am taking you". (Role play she is a sexy mistress.)  It might be a good way of introducing a sexy spark that you will both enjoy together.

(You know I charge by the hour for marriage guidance, DM, and that is $5,000 USD you owe me, so far.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:54:59 am by Daffy Duck »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 12:01:48 pm »
Wow reamind me not to ask for marriage tips from you daffy that's expensive
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 03:47:27 pm »
Marriage guidance for you, is more expensive at $ 50, 000 USD.  The rate depends on the complexity. The more difficult the task, the more expensive my fee.

Its the way of the world. Get used to it !

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 05:43:13 pm »
are you saying im a difficult person to help  :'( :'( and shit that's much that is like half a million in norwegian kroner
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 06:28:24 pm »
You are not a difficult person. But the task is more difficult. I have invested hours, days, weeks, months helping you. So, naturally, that is quite a bill.

And that is with the 'friends discount'.   LOL.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk