Author Topic: Little Black Dress by Misti Love-Fitzpatrick  (Read 2999 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Little Black Dress by Misti Love-Fitzpatrick
« on: November 09, 2023, 09:09:33 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/little_black_dress.html
M/f; MF; anal; foreplay; pantyhose; oral; bond; collar; public; cuffs; sex; spandex; spank; tease; rom; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Little Black Dress by Misti Love-Fitzpatrick
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 02:35:09 pm »
I like this a lot, short, simple, but focussed, erotic, the power difference is very clearly at play, they are both on the same page, one taking, one giving, sexy and yummy :)

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 02:25:50 pm »
I too enjoyed this little tale of a tryst in a public area. I liked the give and take between your characters and your use of descriptives in a sensual manner. This was a nice standalone, the premise of which some of us may be familiar with  8)
Cheers,
Le Bouc
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline MistiLoveF

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 01:01:56 pm »
I like this a lot, short, simple, but focussed, erotic, the power difference is very clearly at play, they are both on the same page, one taking, one giving, sexy and yummy :)

Thank you, Feline, for those thoughtful comments. I wanted it to be like a sexy two-minute pop song. It’s gratifying to hear that readers enjoyed it.

Offline MistiLoveF

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 02:12:20 pm »
I too enjoyed this little tale of a tryst in a public area. I liked the give and take between your characters and your use of descriptives in a sensual manner. This was a nice standalone, the premise of which some of us may be familiar with  8)
Cheers,
Le Bouc

Thank you for your note, Le Bouc.  Institutional knowledge in public spaces is invaluable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk