Author Topic: Recreating Torment, An Immersive Dungeon Experience  (Read 1732 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Recreating Torment, An Immersive Dungeon Experience
« on: April 09, 2023, 07:29:18 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/recreating_torment1.html
MF/f+; bond; dungeon; costume; cuffs; collar; chain; roleplay; chastity; scolds-bridle; gag; strip; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/recreating_torment2.html
MF/f+; bond; dungeon; roleplay; cell; cuffs; collar; chain; chastity; strappado; punish; clamps; rope; torment; chair; analpear; cons; reluct; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/recreating_torment3.html
MF/f; bond; dungeon; costume; roleplay; cuffs; collar; chain; susp; flogger; analpear; torment; punish; rack; ironmaiden; toys; brand; chastity; yoke; scolds-bridle; gag; cons; reluct; XXX

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/recreating_torment4.html
MF/f+; bond; dungeon; costume; roleplay; punish; torment; chastity; cuffs; collar; chain; gibbet; pillory; whip; susp; public; hum; cage; reluct; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Recreating Torment, An Immersive Dungeon Experience
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 08:44:12 am »
Definitely fun. Definitely intense by the end.  Curious as to Jessica's ending if there is more.  Hopeful to see others get to experience different punishments for different crimes.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 10:07:58 am »
Chapter one was extremely hot, and the thing of fantasies for me, as in sign me up, please! This was also a well written tale, the characters different enough from each other to be interesting, not just random "victims."

Dark and rough times to be sure, and it's easy to romanticize those from a today point of view. I toured a dungeon museum once in Germany with a mixed age/gender group, and their reactions to what we all saw were also varied, (just like your three girls) some were horrified, some intrigued. Some maybe wanted to be the jailer/dungeon master, some the jailed and interrogated; just like life in general. I was also left with the impression that the people who built that stuff so long ago (chairs with a thousand spikes all over it that you could put hot coals under come to mind) got off on using that stuff, on the power exchange.

I can't wait to read the next chapters, but I just wanted to drop a note to say how much I enjoyed part one.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

Offline T.H.

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2023, 03:45:08 pm »
I liked the premisse and the first one and a half chapters, than things went from a tad too extreme to absolutely bonkers.

The story lacked some sensible D-type to identify with. What seemed in part 1 to be some sensible professionals have degraded to complete loonies playing out some sorry excuse for BDSM-play.
Really not my cup of tea.

I'm a bit confused at what this story wants to be. It sets up a premisse which seems to point at a realistic story, but then goes into extreme unrealism like "you signed a damn guestbook page so every shit we do is legal".
All in all, the story reminded me of my earliest stories when I was 19 and thought more extreme = better. Like those dude who think the hotter the sauce the better it tastes. Well... if you really want to create a tasty dish you mix your spice with some sweetness.

As always as a non-native speaker I can't judge spelling and grammar.
The choice for using the present is interesting, but the urgency it's creating doesn't really feel warranted here.

While the story was arousing at times... (I love my Dungeon scenes as well as the next kinkster)... the story in its composition and execution could be better from my point of view.
12/20 on a European academic scale. [Solid but could be better]

Offline picofarad

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 06:18:05 pm »
I hope there is an Epilogue.
I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing it here.

Offline marp

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 09:44:08 pm »
I agree with T.H.

This is seriously missing a "non-cons" tag in the later chapters - "reluct" does not cut it.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 09:13:15 pm »
I agree with T.H.

This is seriously missing a "non-cons" tag in the later chapters - "reluct" does not cut it.

While I agree that the story goes from plausible to A1 nutso extreme very quickly ;D I'm not on the fence on the nc tag. Unless I missed something, the protagonists continue to play along with the fiction that they're these medieval characters that have committed these crimes. They don't drop character even through the punishments; they complain about the severity of the punishments but not really about the fact that they might have been tricked into this or that they now want out because it's not what they signed up for. So, regardless of whether that's plausible character motivation or not, it seems like they are going along with this, albeit reluctantly. There's one line in the last few paragraphs of chapter four:
"This is supposed to be a game, a temporary experience. You have no right to do this to me!" she protests.
that hints at not consenting, but then she walks it back three lines later.

So while sane protagonists probably wouldn't go along with this and it would be non-consensual, these protagonists do.

Offline DZiral

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2023, 10:32:21 pm »
Nice story. I hope the "King" will be merciful and Jessica will keep the previous traitor company  8)

Offline Mark149

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2023, 05:02:44 pm »
Really intense story and it was interesting that such a sweet innocent girl like Jessica was subjected to such extreme punishment in comparison to her friends.

It would be good if there was a final chapter to close the story.

Maybe Robert releases her at the 24 hour mark and asks her if she had a good time!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk