Author Topic: My Wife the Shining Knight  (Read 2082 times)

Offline GuntherTheGuy

My Wife the Shining Knight
« on: January 22, 2022, 06:48:03 am »
So, I actually remember the story completely, and I know where to find it, what I was actually looking for...was the author! I absolutely love this story. Is anyone aware of what happened to the author of it? They posted a few more stories and sadly seem to have ghosted, so I was wondering if there was a lead on where else to find them?

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: My Wife the Shining Knight
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 09:29:24 pm »
Hey Gunther, would you mind posting what you do know about the story, or a link to it, so those of us not in the know can check it out? Maybe that will jog some memories.

Thanks,
Eido

Offline GuntherTheGuy

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 06:10:36 am »
Hey Gunther, would you mind posting what you do know about the story, or a link to it, so those of us not in the know can check it out? Maybe that will jog some memories.

Thanks,
Eido

Certainly, with pleasure

https://grometsplaza.net/world/tg/storieslr/mywifetheshinningknight.html

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 05:29:46 pm »
Hahaha! I even did a search for it and couldn't find it... right under my nose. Thank you.  That was a fun read too.

Eido

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 06:11:04 pm »
Now that I've given you cause to question my search skills, I did look in two story sites that feature TG fiction. Big Closet Top Shelf didn't return a search match for the story or anything close, and it didn't have an author ThatGuy or Guy.

Fictionmania had an auther named That Guy who had one poem and an author named That ONE Guy who had one story that didn't seem to match the writing style of the story you asked about. There were no stories of the title My Wife the Shining Knight.

Now I'm curious, so I may keep looking :)

Eido

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 10:03:00 pm »
Have you tried reaching out to the author or using the email feedback on the story's page?

Offline GuntherTheGuy

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 07:51:33 am »
Have you tried reaching out to the author or using the email feedback on the story's page?

I didn't, I wasn't aware there was a way to do that, actually.

EDIT: Email sent, I will let everyone know if I hear back.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 08:12:01 am by GuntherTheGuy »

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 04:41:10 pm »
It's possible email is no longer valid or they don't check it anymore, but it's something to try at least

Offline GuntherTheGuy

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2022, 03:54:14 am »
I realize it's probably not good to unearth a dead thread, but I figured I'd post an update; the author has not been found, and as such I'm going to have to close the case - or rather, label it as unsolved.

If anyone else has any other leads, I'd be happy to hear them, but I'm not holding out any hope.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk