Author Topic: PermaBondF Links Archive  (Read 9116 times)

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
PermaBondF Links Archive
« on: March 30, 2020, 08:14:04 pm »
I have created a new page on my blog dedicated to creating an archive of links to stories containing permanent bondage (female). Why? Well... it's my *thing*, I guess:

https://steelraptstories.blogspot.com/p/permabondf-links-archive.html

By definition, all stories linked there are extreme, fantastical, escapist works of erotic horror.

If you have suggestions for candidates for this page, let me know! The list will continue to grow over time.

Offline pfell

Re: PermaBondF Links Archive
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 12:26:30 pm »
Very interesting list!

What might also fit is "Batteries Not Included!" by HH, edited by JG-Leathers
http://www.jg-leathers.com/Fiction/Page-032%20FS-012%20Batteries%20Not%20Included.htm

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 02:06:01 pm »
"Batteries Not Included" is an awesome example of what I'm looking for to add to this list. I'll add that to the hopper to go through my intense analysis engine!

Thanks!

<>--+-
subgrrl

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 01:32:22 am »
Nice job. Thank you for sharing  :)

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 03:11:30 am »
I'm trying to remember one I read where a couple who were into bondage were supposed to meet at a bar. She was wearing a custom chastity belt and he had the key. She was drugged kidnapped at the bar, but the kidnappers got upset when they found out she was belted.

Since their plans were foiled they decided to take revenge and welded the belt so it couldn't be opened, and did a lot of other nasty things to her including welding a cage around her head, most of what was done was permanent. They left her unconscious in her own apartment to be found by her boyfriend later. She later demanded the boyfriend take it further.

I want to say it was like 'Amanda's Ordeal' or something but I probably have her name wrong

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 04:46:02 am »
Ah, yes. A classic...

I first found "Wendy's Woes" by Anonymous on the Altairboy chastity website. Alternatively, you can also find it on utopiastories here.

Also, if you have a deviantart account, you find a slightly altered version called "Wendy's Nightmare" by Ajonesindy.

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 01:35:08 pm »
Hi subgrrl,

thanks a lot for the pointer to the alternate version, I wasn't aware of that. Permanent bondage is a fetish so rarely catered to that every hint is welcome.

Cheers,
Absolutist

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk