Author Topic: to all bags lovers..  (Read 8236 times)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

to all bags lovers..
« on: March 15, 2020, 06:22:39 pm »
well some of us like to play in thoses dumpster for reals.. but how did you deal with the actual social ( well worldwide) panics about that new virus found everywhere ?

on my side i literally stops getting in /playing with(or in) dumpster...  i just used thoses bags i create  by bagging pillow and comforter that i had at home ( i even use my down jacket for that purpose)..
wish you all being safe and take protections needed to don'T get sick!

( i would  airtight triple or quadruple bags myself for a while and wait for all of that bad real story to ends.. but.. this is not such a feasible choice )

Offline Bagged_pipes

Re: to all bags lovers..
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 10:24:17 pm »
Yeah this is a bit of a hindrance to some of my "acrivities" theres the perfect group of dumpsters I normally use, it's a restaurant and they have all their trash bagged in thick black bags and the place opened recently so the bins are actually clean. Not to mention the entire staff is made up of women, most of them rather attractive, so to have them dump their trash on me while I'm bagged up in there pleasuring myself is heaven. They usually throw around 10 bags throughout the day. No more of that for a while though.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 05:29:13 am »
well, my favorit dumpster to hide and play is empty for now... and maybe for all the summer and fall to come.. soooooooooooo... i will research another one to get in but it gonna be hard to find in thoses days !., also i'll had to know the collection day to avoid it.

i had a restaurant in mind...  maybe i can try my luck in there.. 

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 10:41:29 pm »
You're very right, Emy - at times like these we really do prefer to know the virus-status of the bags in the bin. Of course you can use your own bags, but that doesn't give you the right kick of surprise, I guess. Besides few of us produce the amount of trash desired for a good experience.

If you live in some suburbian area, you can go 'steal' some bags from the neighbors bins. Most likely you meet them regularly and will discuss the virusstatus at their premises. And if you never did talk to them, most likely something good will come out of the situation.

If you do 'steal' their garbage, I suggest you do so the night before the bins are being emptied. That way they will not notice some bags missing :)

Otherwise I support Bagged_pipes scheme: To dive into a bin at some restaurant. The demands for such are so high, it should be pretty safe relating to virus.
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline jimdaly007

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 09:12:11 pm »
I have ceased all manner of trash play. My favorite was to visit dumpsters or compactors at apartment complexes. I miss the trash play, getting dumped on, and getting locked in before getting packed in. But I also miss finding cool things in the trash.

Offline Ninatrash

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 12:05:23 am »
Hi there....
Yep finding good items in the trash especially you go in a small dumpster or pactor

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 05:42:45 am »
wellive stoped playing inside my dumpster because CCTV camera were installed recently, will hav to find another spot somewhere else...
but i keep visiting one of my favorite behind the thriftstore they have a huge ''rolloff'' container that contain unwanted clothing or sorted clothes that are ( for them)  not sellable  soo they bag-and dispose of them in it.. ive found many cool things in there :) dumpster is clean but somethine very loaded mostly bagged clothes :)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 10:44:11 pm »
Emy, I wonder if you like taking clothes from that 'disposed clothes'-container - and mess it up with 'real' waste from other containers - and then put it on - enjoying an evening as true trash?
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 04:04:56 am »
yes i love taking clothes from there, as they are used but clean clothes ( to be true only thoses soft nylon down jacket i can finds in it)  this is where i found my love for trashbags... soft.. round, cozy.. crinkly.. the smell of a new bag.. :)

about messing them, not really, i often bag my jacket with some holes in the bag then put my bag in their bags already in the dumpster.. a day or 2 just to get the smell on them. and yes i would wear them right after to feel, and smell like the dumpster they were inside as i enjoy the soft feeling of nylon on my bare skin  or i even use a black bin bag as a ''dress''.

an evening as a true trash ?yeah, i kinda love that!.. a trash on the loose ! hehe but seriously,  having someone i can count on it to bag me up in some layer of black trash bags with/without real garbage all around/on me  and retrieve me after our session ? i would soooooooo love it ! even much if i could be dropped in a public container and having some real bags of trash dumped around/on me !also..  knowing a safe place to did it, i would love to try a compactor too ( just the fascination of the rush you could had as more bags were added, and out of surprise, the ram came alive and push you inside the lorry.. slightly compacted... ( nearly empty for safety reasons)

for now i use my own curb bin.. but it's far from the dumpster i used to play in :(  ive maybe found a new one, but i had to make sure of the collection and if they had some CCTV around..

Offline Trashisme

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2021, 12:41:08 am »
I enjoy encasement in trash bags. I can do it  without having to find a dumpster to do it in.  Cling film or food wrap also works well just need to place sizzers close by.

Offline trashbagguy

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2022, 08:51:05 pm »
hi  I am a guy who likes to wear plastic trash bags as clothing.  that is how I was able to still do my trash bag play without getting the virus  Anyone else also wear them especially female.  I mainly just make hole for head and arms in one bag and in 2nd bag make hole for legs and tie at waist.  and for undies I just make hole for legs and pull up avove my stomach.  I hope I get some responses to this.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 02:19:00 am »
well... i guess we all did the same or similar !... i love to wear them as a dress at home.. i do slept with sometime ! 3 hole for head and arms in the first one, i cut the seal of the 2nd, and tie it at my waist to wear it as a skirt! you can creat litteraly whatever you wans made of trash bags !,,, just let your imagination go ! :)

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 12:53:11 pm »
Hi, Playing in Garbage Dumpsters is fun. I love humping the Squishys, BGBS. I wear my BGBD and white socks . A lot of fun.🥰
Garbage bag Diaper :)

Offline Thatonebinbag

• I like rubbish and black bin bags
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2023, 04:18:33 pm »
Yeah I like to put to holes in one bag as pants and then put two holes for my arms and one for my head and wear it as a shirt usually

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk