Author Topic: What’s your favourite trashy activity.  (Read 775 times)

Offline Thatonebinbag

• I like rubbish and black bin bags
What’s your favourite trashy activity.
« on: December 16, 2023, 09:27:17 pm »
Mine would have to be wearing black bin bags as clothing or when emptying the kitchen bin I tie the bag up and then hump/feel it before I throw it away. Obviously I do all this when no one else is home.
Would love to hear what your favourite way to play is.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

Re: What’s your favourite trashy activity.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 03:37:48 am »
i love playing with some..
my new favorit game is to hide one of my lovely down jacket into  a bag left unsupervised by a cute women that do the cleaning of a daycare after workhours ... then i hit the other parking spot and watch the games goes by...  i try to guess in what bin she dropped it once she left.. when the way's is cleared, i do menage to find my bagged coat back and like you.. i like to feel the bag... the smell.. ( yeah they smell good for trash!... a mix of  fresh leftovers  babypowder,,, used napies.. ) i do cuddle/hump a little with it once at home... once im done playing with it... i took my jacket back and dispose of it as supposed to be..  sometime it's just the urge to feels thoses black bags all around... i jump in that big dusmpster and enjoy my time in it.... its all black.. with thoses puffy smelly bags.. some are heavy some are light... that rustling plastic sound... all that softness..  i like to spend some time just to relaxe inside, burried ( no to be found!)
as any trash bag lover.. i did some dress, skirt, panties ( it looked more like a black diaper)..  made out thoses black liners ! they feels soo great !

Offline Thatonebinbag

• I like rubbish and black bin bags
Re: What’s your favourite trashy activity.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 08:27:07 am »
Yeah they feel great either to wear or feel. With them being household trash they are usually firm but still have some give which is nice to feel.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 08:43:24 am by Thatonebinbag »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk