Author Topic: Feliformia by Tigerstretch  (Read 28509 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2020, 01:29:45 pm »
(For some reason, the system keeps seeing me as a spammer)

Not just you, but I don't think that's what it's saying (I can see the error message in the logs), just that the CleanTalk integration has some issues. I need to get it updated so when I get around to that I will try to address it. Presumably it lets you retry and submit properly?

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2020, 02:50:10 pm »

Not just you, but I don't think that's what it's saying (I can see the error message in the logs), just that the CleanTalk integration has some issues. I need to get it updated so when I get around to that I will try to address it. Presumably it lets you retry and submit properly?

Its not a big deal. I just cant find a specific way to go around it sometimes. In this case here. It didnt let me post until i replied without the quote from mario. Ill try to keep a history of my issues and send them to you at some point. It does say something about this email address considered as spam or something. As i said, i didnt think much of it, no big deal.
Tigerstretch

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2020, 04:11:00 pm »

Kitty says that Harem has a nice ring to it. In chapter 9, there will be ... wait ... I can't talk about this, right? :)

Damn you and your fear of accidentally giving away story details ;-)

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2020, 12:36:23 pm »
Lucky guy. :D

I'm looking forward to the next part...

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2020, 09:19:15 pm »
Lucky guy. :D

I'm looking forward to the next part...

Yes .. When I wrote that, I was so jealous.  >:(

There is another chapter coming soon on gromet, but then there will be a pause. I'm finalizing chapter 9, it is very big, then it will be posted on my new Patreon first. A few weeks later I'm going to add it here as well. Everybody deserve to follow Kitty's life. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2020, 11:38:22 pm »
I've read everything that has been published so far and been in touch with Kitty on her Kik account to tell TigerStretch to hurry up and get more chapters out as I'm desperate to know what happens next. I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't read everything that's been published to date but just say that this story is amazing. Thanks for all your good work TigerStretch and please keep on publishing.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:40:25 pm by Sarah »

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2020, 04:33:30 am »
I've read everything that has been published so far and been in touch with Kitty on her Kik account to tell TigerStretch to hurry up and get more chapters out as I'm desperate to know what happens next. I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't read everything that's been published to date but just say that this story is amazing. Thanks for all your good work TigerStretch and please keep on publishing.

Kitty can be quite chatty. I'm about to confiscate her phone. She is texting way too much and I'm pretty sure she is leaking secret information too.
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2020, 06:15:31 pm »
Some of you know that Feliformia 9 is ready ... a biiig 18000 words. I will post it here in a few weeks. Can't wait to share it with all of you. I got great feedback about it so far.

I also wanted to say, that it was supposed to be the last chapter of the series. But ... it proved impossible to stop it ... I fell in love with the new character and I wrote chapter 10 already ... and it's even bigger than 9 ... what am I doing to myself? Yargh! ... I also have plenty of ideas for chapter 11 and 12.
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2020, 11:41:01 pm »
Well, here it is several weeks later and still no chapter nine let alone chapters ten and eleven. Kitty is no help as she keeps saying that TigerStretch has her all tied up so she can't see what he's doing with the story. i'm getting desperate to know what happens next and who this "new character" is that you've hinted at. Come on please TigerStretch!!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2020, 08:42:00 am »
Hang in there, a little side story from Tigerstretch's world is at the head of the queue and will be published later in the week, with Chapter 9 not too far behind it.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2020, 01:00:19 pm »
Well, here it is several weeks later and still no chapter nine let alone chapters ten and eleven. Kitty is no help as she keeps saying that TigerStretch has her all tied up so she can't see what he's doing with the story. i'm getting desperate to know what happens next and who this "new character" is that you've hinted at. Come on please TigerStretch!!

Kitty said, time will fly faster if the ponygirl were tied up with her or if she could join for an intense session of petplay. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2020, 10:43:15 pm »
Being tied up with Kitty would be very interesting i'm sure and now i have new images in my mind to think about ;) i'm not sure how Kitty would manage the reins with her paws but i've no doubt she would try.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:45:03 pm by Sarah »

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2020, 02:29:17 pm »
Well played Tigerstretch! Chapter 9 was a great addition

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2020, 04:42:38 pm »
Well played Tigerstretch! Chapter 9 was a great addition

Glad to hear. it's a longer read, probably won't please anybody, but I'm proud of it. I put a lot of work into it.

An Syr is the reason why the series will continue, so we must thank her! :)

Thank you, Syr! I love you so much!
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2020, 10:57:49 pm »
Hi TS, i think this is one of the best chapters so far. Are you going to turn Syr into a cat hunter for when Kitty tries hiding from Mark. She seems to be a pretty good maid so she might just work out as a cat hunter too lol. Please keep up the good work and hurry up with the next chapters. (whispers to TigerStretch, just let me know if I have to bribe Teann to get your work published faster)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk