Author Topic: hihi!  (Read 2467 times)

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
hihi!
« on: February 02, 2017, 09:04:58 pm »
Hey everybody! My name is femboy in a dumpster! And I'm...well, imma femboy! Of course. Lol.

I love to be made all pretty and cute and I'm lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend who is more then happy to pretty me up.

But what I really love...is trash. More specifically, being turned into trash. Being bagged up with garbage and thrown away like some negligible piece of garbage.

I'm kinda new to the plaza. And already I've discovered I have yet another fetish: vore. ^-^ discovering new fetishes is fun.

I'm a writer. In fact I've written several trash related stories that have been well received by almost everyone who read them. If you wanna check them out, two of them have been posted to trashcan stories.

www.trashcanstories.net/storiessz/trashingherworthlessboyfriend.html
F/m; bond; bagged; trashcan; foodstuff; waste; encase; kerbside; collected; truck; compacted; dump; recovery; discovery; deal; mast; sex; climax; n/c; X

www.trashcanstories.net/storiessz/trashyadventuresofdavidchristine2.html

F/m; D/s; bond; bdsm; crop; punish; bagged; trash; dumpster; compactor; truck; collected; landfill; game; buried; messy; tease; torment; sex; climax; cons/reluct; X
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:06:45 pm by femboy in a dumpster »
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

ElectroPainLover

Re: hihi!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 10:32:14 pm »
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum Femboy in a Dumpster! We are glad to have you and I am quite sure that Trash girl is probably happier than most to have a new Trashcan writer to add to her list.

We are always happy to receive new authors to add to the wide variety of writing genre's available here. I'm glad you could even find another genre which perks your interests.

Again, welcome to the Forum and we look forward to having your input on the stories you read and enjoy.

Dana

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 11:33:22 pm »
Welcome Femboy, I would also like to add we have an upcoming writing contest and would be pleased to see an entry from you if you were so inclined, and stories can include anything your into. I hope you can participate.

64Fordman

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 12:10:54 pm »
Ooh, a writing competition! ^-^

I think I'll give it a look. I've got a decent vore idea that could possibly do pretty well in such a contest.
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk