Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Jugrntts

Hello everyone!
« on: January 25, 2017, 10:13:53 pm »
I've been reading the stories in the Plaza for some time and I'm very pleased.
It took me some time to decide to join this forum because I don't want to came with empty hands. I submitted a couple of short stories, but as all of you know, it need some time to be posted.
Hope you like them.
Good luck to everyone and have a good day.

ElectroPainLover

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 10:32:13 pm »
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum Jugrntts! We are happy to have you as a member.

Let me start by saying "empty hands" is never a reason not to join us here. Having stories on the Plaza is not a requirement to be a member of the Forum. The Forum is a place we can discuss our favorite stories, give feedback or comments to the authors, find new stories that may interest you, participate in polls, vote in Story Contests, participate in Story Contests, along with several other things.

Please feel free to check out the different options you have now as a member. You can create a profile, offering only the amount of information you wish, check out some of the polls and vote upon your preference if you wish, offer feedback to the authors of some of the stories you have read, etc.

Please do not hesitate to jump into a conversation you find of interest...even though a thread is older and may warn you that there has not been any recent activity in it doesn't mean you may not 'spark new interest' in the subject.

Again, welcome aboard. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask an Admin or Mod.

Dana

Offline Jugrntts

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 01:35:17 am »
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum Jugrntts! We are happy to have you as a member.

Let me start by saying "empty hands" is never a reason not to join us here. Having stories on the Plaza is not a requirement to be a member of the Forum. The Forum is a place we can discuss our favorite stories, give feedback or comments to the authors, find new stories that may interest you, participate in polls, vote in Story Contests, participate in Story Contests, along with several other things.

Please feel free to check out the different options you have now as a member. You can create a profile, offering only the amount of information you wish, check out some of the polls and vote upon your preference if you wish, offer feedback to the authors of some of the stories you have read, etc.

Please do not hesitate to jump into a conversation you find of interest...even though a thread is older and may warn you that there has not been any recent activity in it doesn't mean you may not 'spark new interest' in the subject.

Again, welcome aboard. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask an Admin or Mod.

Dana

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.
I´ll try to do my best.
Greetings.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk