Author Topic: Former Lurker  (Read 2251 times)

Offline ario120987

Former Lurker
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:38:20 pm »
I've  always been awkward with internet introductions. But I will give this a try.

I have been interested in seeing people tied up since I was very little. The first time I remember seeing something that interested me was seeing Wendy tied up in Peter Pan. I remember being really excited anytime I saw character tied up on screen. Then when I was ten or so I found the censorship anomaly that was totally Spies and the rest is history.

I really love peril, predicament bondage, and objectification type bondage. Situations  like machines and kidnapping or situations where a person is completely restricted and unable to move even being reduced to an object are really interesting to me. Things like encasement, mummification and forniphilia.

I'm a complete switch, loving both ends of the domination spectrum,  but I don't really have much physical experience in either regard. But that might change soon~

kind of unrelated, I do have a soft spot for more simple bondage. Very modest things like wrists tied behind the back or the ankles cuff together leaving the person barely restrained and giving access to their partner to be romantic or sensual.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:42:00 pm by ario120987 »

ElectroPainLover

Re: Former Lurker
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 03:11:09 pm »
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum Ario! Happy to have you aboard.

Your introduction was just fine.

I too found bondage at a young age...as I believe you will find quite common here...and enjoy the greatest Art of all, the female body, in bondage. However, I am more of a submissive than a Top. I enjoy being restrained. I wish I had a female partner to bind me, but, alas, that has not been in the cards.

I hope your relationship works out the way you hope, and, being a switch, you may ease her in a little more by letting her bind you...showing you trust her.

Again, welcome to our kinky family and enjoy everything Gromet's has to offer.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk