Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3184 times)

lucymorningstar

Hello!
« on: October 21, 2016, 11:19:54 pm »
Hello, I'm Lucy and I really hate trying to introduce myself online.  I'm absolutely crap at writing these things - how much is enough information? How do I know if the nuggets I'm giving out are suitably interesting? It's also very possible I over-think the issue.

Lets see. Well, I’m bisexual and a submissive in a poly BDSM relationship with the utterly wonderful J&S. I love being tied up, leather, silk, being spanked, biting, sensory deprivation. I'm not big on pain though.

ElectroPainLover

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 11:29:49 pm »
Welcome to the forums Lucy.

I think you did a wonderful job of introducing yourself.

You can never give too much information about yourself if it doesn't exceed what you wish to divulge. And a little is better than most other members do.

Your likes sounds like you'll fit in just fine around here. Just a little confused about spanking and biting without pain... ;D Just kidding.

I look forward to seeing you around and possibly interacting with the rest of us Fetish Fiends.

Dana -- EPL

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 12:00:38 am »
Welcome to the forum, Morningstar. Love to have you onboard too.

And even if you didn't give out much information, you did pass on the relevant stuf. One thing making you a very important addition to this place: You do live in a BDSM relationship.

Why is this important? Well, lots of us (myself included) dream about BDSM and may have occasional encounters. But most of our opinions are based on expectations and fantasy. So one person being able to guide us is most welcome, even if your kinks and limits will of course only relate to you.

I do hope you will take active part in discussions. At least I will be happy to see your comments.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 12:49:51 am »
One thing making you a very important addition to this place: You do live in a BDSM relationship.

Why is this important? Well, lots of us (myself included) dream about BDSM and may have occasional encounters. But most of our opinions are based on expectations and fantasy. So one person being able to guide us is most welcome, even if your kinks and limits will of course only relate to you.

Couldn't agree more TeaSer!

Dana -- EPL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk