Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3326 times)

Offline itsasecret

Hello
« on: July 23, 2016, 08:11:44 pm »
Hello Plaza,  long time lurker, finally decided to put up an intro.  I'm a young man, going to uni for mech.  engineering,  and (as follows) love machine stories; my favorite types are those to do with forced cleaning,  hucow, and accidental processing. Favorites for me are the car wash series, melody's stories,  Mandy's milk,  and others like them.  One of these days, I mean to write some stories myself,  but I've been saying that for a while...  Anyways,  thanks for being such an awesome, unique community, and I'll see you around

Daffy Duck

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 11:52:14 pm »
Hi Itsasecret,

Welcome to the Plaza Forum.

I have written a car wash story and a few washing machine (and even dishwasher) stories. I hope you enjoy.

All readers, and authors, even would-be authors, are welcome.

The more of us contribute, the more everyone benefits.

All the best,

Daffy

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 02:39:02 am »
Hi Itsasecret look forward to reading your first story, I am not an engineer but most of my characters have to be to make their dreams come true.
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 10:20:32 pm »
Welcome to the Plaza Forum, itsasecret

Of course we'll be happy to read your stories too - if you get to write them. But if you don't, don't hesitate to comment on the stories you read. Or on the articles!

We're not all writers and shouldn't force ourselves to be. This doesn't mean your opinion doesn't count - it does! Be part of the community and don't be shy to let your voice be heard - even if distorted through a heavy gag :)

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk