Author Topic: Long Crawl Report  (Read 15832 times)

Haywire04

Long Crawl Report
« on: May 16, 2016, 04:41:25 pm »
Last night I had the house to myself.  It's has been several months since I had enough time free from work and the house empty enough to play any SB games.  I wanted to have to work for my release so I decided a long crawl would be perfect.

I started by stripping down and only wearing a pair of paisley panties (perfect for guy like me), ankle cuffs, penis gag trainer, and hand cuffs.  My plan was to lock my hands to a waist chain in the front and lock my ankle cuffs together with very little slack that would force me to shuffle my feet.  Finally I would connect my waist chain to my ankle cuffs with a short chain forcing me to stoop over and keep me on a duck walk stance.

I has three sets of keys, the first set located across the house would free my connecting chain and allow me to stand up.  The second key was tapped at waist height at my starting point, while the last key was tied to a string that was at eye height.  Basically I will have to make three trips back and forth across my house to get completely free.

Just for the fun of it I decided to time my trip and see how long it would take me to get free.  So I finished my bondage and  started my stop watch. 

First leg was a shuffle step duck walk that worked up a good sweat.  It felt fantastic to reach the first key and be able To stand up.  The second leg was a standing shuffle tjatvwas much easier but was brutal on my ankles from the cuffs hobbling me.  Finally I was able to unlock the hobble lock and the waist chain lock and start back on the third leg to the final key.

The last leg of my trip felt like a walk in the park after the the first two parts of my journey.  After a 19 min and 58 second session I was free!  I was amazed it was less than 20 min.  You can probably imagine that it felt a lot longer during the ordeal.

All in all it was a fun time and I can't wait to do it again.  Maybe next time I will do an actual hogtie and make it a real long crawl.

Offline fmboundth

Re: Long Crawl Report
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 09:56:58 am »
Nice trip, happy people.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk