Author Topic: Return of a somewhat jinxed poster.  (Read 28525 times)

SkeletonTwo

Return of a somewhat jinxed poster.
« on: March 04, 2016, 03:31:58 am »
Hello all.
Some may briefly remember in summerish 2014 I had just moved house and my partner had a baby on the way, I was waiting for my 240litre bin to arrive as my old 80 litre black bin was too small. Anyways the last I think I posted was before I got to play and Daffy very kindly commented with the usual tips and safety advice.

However, I vanished, the reason being that my partner miscarried while away during the time I was going to play, it was very depressing. Time passed and everytime I would have an opportunity to play it was gone, like I was jinxed but its been a long time since then and I can confirm that I've bagged myself and played in my bag, both inside and outside of my wheeliebin.  Hopefully I'll get to post about previous experiences if I find time, and explain more plans to play like at the end of April (if I am truly no longer jinxed, I guess I'll let you know)

Don't know how often I will get on to view any responses, or reply, so apologies for any slow return of contact.

Skele.

Daffy Duck

Re: Return of a somewhat jinxed poster.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 10:33:15 am »
Hi Skele,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My son passed away, so I know how that feels. No parent should outlive their children, its unnatural. Indeed, forget trashcans, this is the Last Taboo.  I wish you happier times ahead.

All the best,

Daffy

SkeletonTwo

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 09:47:28 pm »
Well, I don't suppose we had it as bad as you as the baby just didn't take to developing and was gone after a month or two. In the end we did manage to have a child, though a couple of months later one of our cats died. Anyways lets try keep more positive.

Plans...well my partner is away nearly a week at the end of april and there's a refuse collection the weekend before and the weekend after she is away, the perfect time to bag and bin myself. Planning on including some carrots, maybe a cucumber, bananas etc for insertion fun while in there. Hoping to get some heavier duty 300litre bags for it (240 despite being the size of our bin which I fit in easily, is not a size of bag that I fit in well and can tie).

In fact tying up the bag when inside is rather an annoying issue, previously I could tie the four corners in a knot but lately they don't seem to be tall enough to have an opening one can tie. I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to make a pull string closing bag, perhaps by folding the rim of the bag over slightly, tucking a string through that, taping down the fold round to an open point where the string can come out from both sides and can be pulled then to close the top of the bag and tied (allowing control of how wide the bag opening is to make sure there is plenty of air available.

Most of the rubbish I include is leftover food/packaging and stuff and I rarely put in anything I can get ill from. As I will have time and hopefully an amount of money to spend, I plan on buying a fair amount of cheap pasta which buffs out the bag a lot, some cheap sauces to cook into it, and I'll check reduced sections in the supermarkets to see what else I can include, I always feel like the bags don't have enough stuff in them, it just feels like me with a small amount of rubbish in the bag, which is less fun.

But where does the jinx come in? I may have to look after my partners younger brother while she and her mum are away if his plans to stay elsewhere fall through, in which case I will have to fantasize over what might have been instead of experiencing it.

I am sorry for your loss also.

Thanks,
Skele

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 12:23:12 pm »
Cheers Skele.

I suspect making your own drawstring bag might be difficult as the string is likely to rip the polythene.

I have had limited success with zip-ties.

Daffy

SkeletonTwo

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 09:57:33 pm »
That's why I was planning on using stronger bags, then folded over a bit and the fold would be wrapped in strong grey tape round the whole thing, like the flap and the new bag rim so as to avoid it tearing but I will have to wait until I get those few days, If I do, to experiment.

I'll have to save up cause they do rolls of six of 300litre bags at the local out of town hardware place and I will need money to buy stuff I will make rubbish out of.

Any ideas on what you would use to buff out the bag rubbish wise?

Thanks,
Skele.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 11:14:27 pm »
I wonder if you can use gaffertape to increase the strength of the edge of the bag?. You might even use paper-clamps to 'lock' the back over you - through the tape. Just remember to have the pointy parts of the clamps on the outside :)

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 11:43:13 pm »
Thanks for your helpful tips, TeaSer.

SkeletonTwo

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 03:25:21 am »
We're not supposed to throw food in the black refuse bin but its much more fun to be bagged with and like mentioned before I want to be in a full bag not a bag with a tiny bit of rubbish in. The idea to add a reinforced drawstring was to allow myself to enter the wheelie bin in my bag and get comfy, then fiill my bag with me in it, then use the drawstring to tie the bag top tight rather than scrabble a lot with slippery hands to tie knots in the top of the bag.

This kinda brings me to some vulgar ish questions. I would assume while playing that woman can put suitable shaped thrown away items into either lower orifice but what is a man to do? Myself I like to use my rear entrance with things but what am I to do about the front? Generally I leave it exposed and use my hands when I need to bring the fun to an end but is there a better way to play? To have it in underwear thats taped over so i cant play and have to endure more to get off? Also does anyone wear eyeprotection like goggles or a swimcap to protect hair?

Questions I've long wanted answers to, hope they are not too NSFW even here?

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not sure the clamps would be strong enough. Not a bad idea though.

Thanks,
Skele

Daffy Duck

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 09:59:51 am »
An alternative to getting really sticky and slimy is to bag yourself and put the bags of food waste around the outside of your bag to act as 'cushions' and you can pretend you are just another bag of trash.

The main problem with being sticky and slimy yourself, is that you are going to look a sorry sight climbing out, and as you intend to do this outdoors, you are going to have to dream up a very elaborate excuse if a neighbour should see you afterwards before you get to take a shower / bath etc.

Personally I prefer the feel of clean polythene against my skin. And I do it indoors !  But each to his / her own.....

Daffy

SkeletonTwo

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 12:13:47 pm »
As tempting as it is to do it outdoors I actually bring my wheelie bin into the kitchen and have water heated for a bath or shower afterwards. Just being bagged only got me off as a teenager, these days I prefer to be bagged in with the actual rubbish. I'm not afraid of getting a bit dirty as obviously its part of what gets me off haha.

Skele

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 04:43:10 pm »
i too want to be covered in messy garbage i don't mind being dirty and smelly
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 05:05:26 pm »
There are certainly a number of people than enjoy 'messy play'.

Daffy

SkeletonTwo

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 03:18:11 am »

Have you gotten to? If so, what would you suggest as garbage I could put in my bag with me? As I said befoee I'm on the look out for more filler xD

SkeletonTwo

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 03:22:33 am »
There are certainly a number of people than enjoy 'messy play'.

Daffy

The more the merrier? Each to their own afterall :P Just love the feeling of cold and warm garbage/trash/rubbish surounding me and burying me and the feeling of no escape like I'm being forced to endure it by some sick kinky ass side of my brain who knows what the weaker side of me really loves to do.

Skele

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 08:22:36 am »

Have you gotten to? If so, what would you suggest as garbage I could put in my bag with me? As I said befoee I'm on the look out for more filler xD

Yes i have been covered in messy garbage many times all from dirty dipers to smelly panties those smells are so how can i say it thay are a big turn on for me if i find a trash can next to a day care or kindergarden oh boy then i can be inside it the same night and just feel the dirty trash around me one time i even was in thre for a full day geting all sorts of diapers thrown at me i was in hevan
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk