Author Topic: Real little person seeks playmate/pen pal  (Read 4627 times)

realsmallguy

Real little person seeks playmate/pen pal
« on: March 03, 2016, 11:21:31 pm »
Hello all.  I am a real life little person (male).  I am almost 28" tall.  I am looking for female pen pal or possible real life play for some of my interests.  Some of my favorites are trash can play, laundry machines, unaware type stuff mostly.  Anyone having interest in talking to me please respond.  Thanks!

Daffy Duck

Re: Real little person seeks playmate/pen pal
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 05:49:53 pm »
Welcome to the Plaza !

As an author of trashcan stories and some machine stories involving laundry machines, I have often wondered what it must be like to be a lot smaller than I am. I suspect the real life scenario is a whole lot more scary and dangerous than I could perhaps handle.

But most of the fantasies on this site are better in one's own head than replayed for real. So no surprise there, I suppose.

I wish you well, and I hope you find the friends and correspondents you are looking for.

Regards,

Daffy

realsmallguy

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 06:43:24 pm »
Thank you Daffy, I have read some of your stories and like them a lot.  I have had some real life experiences that I will try to write about.  My size allows me to experience some things that an average size person couldn't.  I know it's strange, most little people want to be average size, I want to be smaller or transform into inanimate objects.  I will try to write about some of my experiences soon and post them.  Thanks

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 08:39:23 pm »
Thank you for your kind words about my humble story offerings. I try my best.

I have just sent Gromet more trashcan stories including some with giantess / shrunken characters, and some which include objectification.  I hope you enjoy.

I look forward to reading your stories.

May I ask you to be careful with your 'experiences'. Whilst I am sure you can write far better and far more potent stories, because of your experiences, I do worry. My larger size helps me a) not get into danger so easily and b) help me escape easier too. I read too many horror stories of people injured or killed in pursuit of pleasure, it makes me worry. So please take care.

Daffy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk