Author Topic: Hello  (Read 15443 times)

bagmeplease

Hello
« on: December 26, 2015, 12:12:22 am »
Hi
I am a shy quiet male in the Hertfordshire area of the UK,  very much into trash bags, as recently separarated from wife that thought it was discussing so never let me or help me play, would tentatively  possibly like to meet for fun. I am straight never tried bondage that looks  like it could be fun, currently looking for a place to live. What I hink I am trying to say is if anyone would like to help a very shy quiet 5ft 5 in male learn about bondage, mummification  and poss more. I am a genuine person it has taken me ages to get the balls to type this, was going to post on old site but hay hand sort of forced and so one has  to start. :-\
Thanks for reading

MsBehavin

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 08:20:49 pm »
Hi bagmeplease

You've found the right place to converse with other black bag lovers. You'll definitely find friendship here and who knows... maybe the more that you're looking for.

Offline Jennifer52

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:16:06 pm »
Hi! Not sure if I'm allowed to say on here but there's a couple of groups on another website I visit that cater exclusively for trashbag lovers. I've nothing to do with fetlife.com but it's another good place to chat all things trashy :) Best wishes and good luck!

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 11:04:08 pm »
Hi Bagmeplease,

Firstly let me say, I am sorry to hear that you separated from your wife. Whilst I understand it is important to have harmony in the bedroom department (or in the wheelie bin), I am not surprised.

You are 100% right in saying it takes courage to discuss this with your 'other half'. I suspect 99.9% of us don't have that balls.

Very few women seem to understand trashcan fetishism, let alone like it.

I wish more people were understanding that it is neither unusual nor odd. It is about power-play. It is about releasing authority to your partner (if you are the one in the wheelie bin). It is linked to encasement fetish. It is linked to feeling the touch of polythene on your skin. It is about objectification, to have her do what she likes to you.

I hope you meet someone you can share this part of your life with, and better still patch it up with the missus. Explain how it took courage. Show her that the elements listed above are normal. Talk it through.

I wish you well. Good luck.

Daffy
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:06:00 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 03:05:57 pm »
@ bagmeplease. Sorry to hear about your wife, shame she didn't share your desires. But there will be someone out there for you.

@Jennifer52: Please post links to other places that like minded people could meet. No problem with links to other sites or groups.

@Daffy: Well said DD.

Offline sealed4good

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 12:59:55 am »
I hate to be the one to say this, but if your kink / fetish is the reason you've split and it's a huge part of your life then unless she suddenly becomes ensconced or loves your kink I don't think you're compatible.  You may love each other and be best friends but that's completely different thing.

That's just my thoughts anyway.  Probably wrong - usually am. ;)

Offline Jennifer52

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 06:55:04 am »
Re links for likeminded trash fun, they're actually on the homepage of the trashcan stories. Towards the bottom right of the page. "Trash compactor" and "garbage". Highly recommend you pay a visit!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk