Bondage > Bondage Stories

Stuffed in a closet for being spoiled

(1/1)

gaby:
I don't really think I'm spoiled at all (well, maybe a little) but apparently my husband thought I was. When I was starting out in this world, I tried to convince him how much I liked being bound and gagged, but he didn't like it very much. One night, I screwed him up so badly with this thing that he ended up putting me in a closet all tied up and gagged. In my blog I tell you what happened that night.

gaby:

--- Quote from: gaby on December 05, 2020, 07:44:13 pm ---I don't really think I'm spoiled at all (well, maybe a little) but apparently my husband thought I was. When I was starting out in this world, I tried to convince him how much I liked being bound and gagged, but he didn't like it very much. One night, I screwed him up so badly with this thing that he ended up putting me in a closet all tied up and gagged. In my blog I tell you what happened that night.

--- End quote ---

Here is something I found that reminded me of the moment. Okay, I didn't have the same experience as her but we ended up in a closet anyway.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version