Author Topic: Bound by Reluctant Wife  (Read 7103 times)

Offline Mikeroper1968

Bound by Reluctant Wife
« on: November 03, 2020, 05:03:20 pm »
Hi all,

I wanted to discuss how having a reluctant partner may/may not help your situation. I am also asking for advice before I go too far. So my fantasy has always been to go to a hotel room, be bound and gagged and left in isolation until I get released by ice stocking/ she returns or maid....the mind flows with endless scenarios. The hotel did not work out well...I was given a free room using my points and my wife stayed in another room, our methods of backup did not wok...baby monitor and wireless doorbell chime. It was not a good situation, she hogtied me, left and I managed to get out quickly, I asked for her to return, but she said she is "done." We argued and she said she does not mind tying me up, understands my desires, but she does not get any desire for me being tied. Now I told her I like to dress up, because naked is not fun and drippy. She reluctantly has agreed to the following rules: She ties me up, gags me and I sit in front of the camera we have at home. She comes in to tease a little then leaves, if I get out, then she will not tie me again.

Any suggestions? I don't want to force the issue because the more I press about details, the more she backs off, but I need to go over the details so we are prepared and not doing it impulsively....impulsively is how people get hurt or worse. I am also worried because my wife is thinking I am gay because of the dressing part and buttplugs/strap on request. I told her is it all part of the scenario, but she does not get it. This week, we have a scenario set up and the rules are "one and done" for the tie, tied to the chair, dressed how I want...Black tights, panties, silk top, skirt I bought (mini stretch) hands tied to the sides of the chair, ballgagged with her used panties under the ballgag trainer to allow the scent to motivate me, but to also prevent the chaffing of the straps. I am locked in the bathroom in the master bedroom, with is two doors closed, no sound of the outside or in the house. There is a small wireless light which darkens the room enough to give a candlelight atmosphere.
She will tease me for a couple of minutes while she will be clad in satin panties, pantyhose and a half slip with see-thru satin bra. She will take off her clothes when she is done teasing and the time is my own to meditate on my bondage. I asked for music to be playing softly to further drown out any noises. I asked for the ice timer with scissors if she will leave to go to the store or any errands so I will not be completely stuck if she decides to leave forever :)

Any thoughts of what else she can do or I can do to heighten the game? Or about addressing her reluctance?

Offline Jessica

• Beautiful crossdressers
Re: Bound by Reluctant Wife
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 10:38:46 am »
Any thoughts of what else she can do or I can do to heighten the game? Or about addressing her reluctance?

Hi Mike. I think that many of us in this forum have been in the same position that you are in now. It is not easy to give you advice on this because what worked for me would not necessarily work for you.

In the link below you will find a small post that I think can be very useful to talk with your wife about the fantasies you would like to share with her.

How to tell your wife you crossdress

Good luck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk