Trashcan > Trashcan Discussion

Has anyone here ever been caught or nearly been caught?

(1/1)

Thatonebinbag:
I personally have only ever nearly been caught,once when I had finished with the bags I was using I put them in the outside bin and less than a minute later a family member walks through the front door so yeah if I was any longer I would definitely been caught. Would like to hear about other peoples near misses or if you’ve ever been caught.

Landfill_Racoon:
i was in a dumpster, about to set myself bagged... janitor came out by surprise  earlier than normal.. rished out my bag and he opened the lid... asking me tf i was doing in there... just telling him that i dropped my keys and needs to get them back...  soo he open the other lid, drop about 5 bags in, and let me'' search'' my keys in it..

second time, i was double bagged in another dumpster..  ive been in there for about an hours... i was about to leave when i heard a car park right in front my dumpster... they drop a few things in there... a black bin bag of clothes hit me directly.. .. unknown to me again, this time janitor came too and dropped about 10 huge bags of trash inside with me ! was awsome !

3rd time was a nearmiss too.... i was in a mall dumpster, when some others dumpster divers came.. i was doing my little thing to satisfy myself in there.. but i got lucky enough that the cops showed up too ( Now i got really scared as hell to get found !... saw cops and divers having a chat outside by the bin... finaly they left, the cop stayed about 5-10 min around and leave the spot...i opened the slide door carefully enough to see widely across the prking spot ton only saw my car not that far away...

trashbagguy:
When I first started wearing trash bags as clothing I got caught by my parents.  That was awkward, but I didn't wear for a few years and now most of my family know and accept it.  It is really freeing to know that you can wear them around your family without being awkward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version