Author Topic: Has anyone here ever been caught or nearly been caught?  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Thatonebinbag

• I like rubbish and black bin bags
Has anyone here ever been caught or nearly been caught?
« on: December 29, 2023, 04:16:16 pm »
I personally have only ever nearly been caught,once when I had finished with the bags I was using I put them in the outside bin and less than a minute later a family member walks through the front door so yeah if I was any longer I would definitely been caught. Would like to hear about other peoples near misses or if you’ve ever been caught.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

Re: Has anyone here ever been caught or nearly been caught?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 02:33:11 am »
i was in a dumpster, about to set myself bagged... janitor came out by surprise  earlier than normal.. rished out my bag and he opened the lid... asking me tf i was doing in there... just telling him that i dropped my keys and needs to get them back...  soo he open the other lid, drop about 5 bags in, and let me'' search'' my keys in it..

second time, i was double bagged in another dumpster..  ive been in there for about an hours... i was about to leave when i heard a car park right in front my dumpster... they drop a few things in there... a black bin bag of clothes hit me directly.. .. unknown to me again, this time janitor came too and dropped about 10 huge bags of trash inside with me ! was awsome !

3rd time was a nearmiss too.... i was in a mall dumpster, when some others dumpster divers came.. i was doing my little thing to satisfy myself in there.. but i got lucky enough that the cops showed up too ( Now i got really scared as hell to get found !... saw cops and divers having a chat outside by the bin... finaly they left, the cop stayed about 5-10 min around and leave the spot...i opened the slide door carefully enough to see widely across the prking spot ton only saw my car not that far away...

Offline trashbagguy

Re: Has anyone here ever been caught or nearly been caught?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 06:38:56 am »
When I first started wearing trash bags as clothing I got caught by my parents.  That was awkward, but I didn't wear for a few years and now most of my family know and accept it.  It is really freeing to know that you can wear them around your family without being awkward.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk