Author Topic: New from France  (Read 1368 times)

Offline WesleyWindo

New from France
« on: December 10, 2023, 12:44:52 am »
Hello, everyone.

I'm glad to join the forum, so I like the aspect of being trapped by something, in a restricted space. Especially watching a woman being restrained.

I couldn't say when it started, I know I've always liked the idea of burying a woman up to her neck in the sand, dreading the fact that she can't get out. In the same way, I love watching contortionists and their enterology acts where they slide into their boxes: my fantasy would be that one of them couldn't get out.

Of course, there are also sarcophagus sleeping bags and magic illusion. What if some of our members are already into these things? I might have some ideas for stories that might appeal, it's so frustrating not to be able to share ideas.

Offline Rubberh

Re: New from France
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 01:50:47 pm »
Welcome to the Plaza. There are some who have quite similar interests to yours. As long as you stay within the rules, feel free to share your thoughts and story ideas with us. It took me a little time lurking here, but eventually I started contributing stories and adding my two cents worth to various threads.

Offline WesleyWindo

Re: New from France
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 05:26:51 pm »
Speaking of magic illusion, one of my fantasies is magician's assistants trapped in magic tricks.

Here, for example, the assistant is left compressed. In which section could I share without going off-topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk