Author Topic: Lookng for Story with Mother looking for Daughter  (Read 3547 times)

Offline swfdressed4good2

Lookng for Story with Mother looking for Daughter
« on: October 04, 2023, 11:51:47 pm »
Bonnie, Ester’s Captive Pain And Fuck Toy 01 By JBsBDSMStories

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I think I recollect some story with a mother and daughter who maybe be on a vacation together.

The mother walks down along some big attractive fun water front location (I forget if it was a beach or a pier in a marina or a simple boat dock).

The mother is casually (not worried) looking around to see where her teenage daughter has is disappeared.

The mother strikes up a conversation with a guy who has a boat tied up (the boat is not enormous but large enough to have a deck and a cabin below).

The mother explains her search and comments how enjoyable this big water front location is and that she understands there are lots of fun distractions to attract a teenager girl.

The helpful guy offers to take the mother out to motor about the shoreline to help her spot her daughter (I forget maybe this was a beach front location with lots of people). The mother agrees and boards the boat and the man steers the boat out into the water.

At somepoint in the story the man's inner thoughts are provided. I recall the story describing the man look at the attractive mother sitting on top of a storage compartment watching the shoreline for her daughter. The boat owner thinks to himself something like: "how shocked would the mother would be to realize she is sitting on the lid of the storage compartment where her daughter is tied up and gagged in the storage compartment"

Somehow the story moves toward the direction of both mother and daughter being captives of the man.... out at sea (or on a lake).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk