Author Topic: Professional Courtesy by RubberH  (Read 1027 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Professional Courtesy by RubberH
« on: June 21, 2023, 07:40:54 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/professional_courtesy.html
F/m; F+/m; F/f; FM/m; M/f; bond; dungeon; cuffs; strip; gag; paddle; susp; strappado; latex; food; messy; mast; collar; bedtie; sex; tease; climax; rom; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Professional Courtesy by RubberH
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 05:09:50 pm »
That was a fun read. Others who have read more broadly than I have might disagree, but I thought it was original too. I've never met a domme, that I know of at least, but I always thought it would be interesting to have genuine conversation or friendship with one. Not a friendship that reached the level of Steven and Monica. I wonder if that's even possible? I recall reading once how sex workers truly loathed their clients, a sweeping generalization, but a characterization that fit the many people the author had interviewed.

Anyway, thanks for the story. I'm off to see what else you've written :)

Eido

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 05:38:52 pm »
Thank you. I wanted to switch up and have a story which was still in the BDSM world, but like a few others in the Plaza, something that would touch upon the main characters as something other than the usual dom/sub relationship.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2023, 05:32:55 am »
Really nice story. It had a number of different aspects I enjoyed. The story most definitely felt different from most. The character dynamic between Steven and Monica and the tone of the story along with its presentation help give it the original vibe Eido mentioned, at least in my opinion.  I had to delete the dissertation I starting writing about my thoughts of what I think original in the context of writing means. But I am not expert nor did I want to hijack this thread. The important part is I enjoyed the story.

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 07:01:41 pm »
Don't be too apprehensive about any observations you might have regarding story content ( Unless you are one who is part of the grammar police. ) Feedback is always welcome and I prefer something as opposed to hearing the sound of crickets.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 12:09:57 am »
I wasn't looking to do or say anything negative. I very much enjoyed the story. It was more about the discussion of how people define and determine what is original. By my own opinion all works here are original but at the same time it varies depend on context and parameters some put on that word and many others. But your story thread is not the best place for that discussion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk