Author Topic: Captured, But Returned by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 953 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Captured, But Returned by Jackie Rabbit
« on: June 19, 2023, 10:20:06 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/captured_but_returned.html
F/m; M+/mf; fpov; cuckold; outdoors; cd; buttplug; chastity; strip; bond; rope; gag; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Captured, But Returned by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 03:01:11 pm »
I did enjoy this, it all feels very real and grounded, even if what ends up happening feels quite wild and out there.  It is good that you are able to take the view that since you get to enjoy your own freedom, if and when you choose to do so, it is only fair to allow your husband to explore his own fantasies and desires, within the limits that you have set of course :)

The mental image of him being returned to you like that was quite appealing, but I will confess, part of me was looking forward to seeing him being returned on the back of one of the quad-bikes, bundled up and strapped down like helpless luggage, but making him walk back tied up and basically naked is more "effective" as a return method, even if it lacks that "helpless package" look ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Captured, But Returned by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2023, 09:15:18 am »
Thank you. The first part of this happened, and the way the boys looked at my guy was just something to see; the second part pure fantasy though, but almost a quasi-logical progression, if that makes sense. A part of me would like something similar for myself to be honest, (in a world without STD's and crazy people) and I find it interesting that I envision him doing things that I'd like to do, or be made to do myself. Maybe a part of me wants to give the gift that I myself think I'd like?

It's happened before in the real world though, back when "Ken" was a regular thing in our teen lives, we marooning my guy on a tiny island for a bit while we got up to some on board boat mischief. I possibly would have liked something like that for myself back then, maybe even being caught or captured while there with nowhere safe to run to. The way that particular weekend adventure turned out was still pretty wild, but Ken definitely wasn't doing any more sharing from then on in, this being a short time after his birthday party with his work buddies. After that party we dialed things back a bit, we still had fun and did fun things together, but we tried to limit "others" involvement to a bare minimum after that.

Thank you again, I thought it was a fun little scene, something worthy of being shared, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk