Author Topic: Dollification by LilCthulhu  (Read 408 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Dollification by LilCthulhu
« on: March 03, 2024, 08:54:38 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.dollstories.net/storiesad/dollification.html
Machine/f; F2doll; sold; program; electro; drug; transform; bodymod; latex; permanent; armbinder; bond; chastity; training; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Dollification by LilCthulhu
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 08:10:09 am »
Thank you for sharing, I generally like Syfy themes, they allow you to do things that just aren't possible in the real world. I'm hoping this is just the first chapter, as you have a good character and setting just looking for further adventure. Do the bad guys come back to check on things, or do the sheriff's own people discover her? Maybe they're in on it, part of the conspiracy, and that's why she had no backup; why the bad guys were tipped off? If so, do they keep her as is, using her for their fun, or do they deliver her to a worse fate than that? Is it even possible to reverse the process at this point?

So many possibilities for a part two, it could almost write itself, thanks again, Jackie.

Offline LilC

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 09:28:27 pm »
Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind words :)
If there is a second part comming, depends on if I get proper inspiration. We will have to wait and see ^^

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 11:58:02 pm »
It is an interesting story leaving the protagonist in quite the situation. It would be interesting to see whether someone comes for her and depending on who, if she can avoid the training fully. There are a number of options open in what you can do whether she becomes a fully submissive doll or one who still has her mind and constantly fighting her new suit and conditions. Think of the undercover assignments she could get as a doll who still has her mind at times but under the control and mercy of various criminals or others of importance like politicians, world leaders, the sort.

Offline nobod4u

• can't upload my real avatar
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 08:26:59 pm »
Think there is a lot of inspiration around "here" the onliest problem might be, not to write something not to equal, but You are the writer and what You did so far, is a good start and unique  - I didn't found something like this before - so please continue that way... curious waiting ...  JtL ::) ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk