Author Topic: the (Lengthy) Personal Introduction of a Hard-to-Label Libertine  (Read 3871 times)

Offline SadoMachismo

the (Lengthy) Personal Introduction of a Hard-to-Label Libertine
« on: February 25, 2023, 06:35:31 pm »
Um... hello there?

New arrival, relatively short-term pre-membership browser, and decidedly long-term pervert signing in. I am, for the most part, a private person, and yet here is some information about myself that I am willing to disclose:

- I have numerous other aliases I use across the Internet, but, here, you may call me Clyde- Clyde Savage.
- My relationship with gender is, to understate it, a little bit complicated, and I don't feel comfortable going into it in detail. To simplify, in circles who are accepting of the LGBTQ+ community that I fear still may not fully grasp these neurotic nuances (e.g. anyone who isn't a close friend of mine in the real world), I most comfortably identify with the label of a transgender male; that is, I am a man, but I am an "innie" instead of an "outie", to put it euphemistically. In terms of pronouns, I primarily use he/his or they/theirs, but am fine with any that are not she/hers.
- Similarly, my sexual orientation is also a matter of ambiguity and personal scrutiny to me, but, for the sake of simplicity, let's just say I'm "homo-flexible"- I am primarily attracted to fellow men, but I'm also open to certain women and other genders if they happen to have a certain je-ne-sais-quoi to them that catches my eye.
- I'm actually a bit on the younger side (albeit not by much- pick any number between 21 and 35 and go with that), but a lot of the people I regularly communicate with over the Internet have said that I come across as someone much older, and that my speech patterns tend to oscillate between "slightly antiquated, overly verbose politeness" and "semi-jocular, oddly poetic clusters of vulgarities and slang". (As you can see, I tend to default to the first when around strangers.)
- Without going into specifics, I'm just a touch mentally ill- professional diagnosis and all. Nothing to be scared or ashamed of, but I prefer not to go into details about it if not absolutely necessary. I also use tone indicators (e.g. /j to indicate I'm making a joke) on occasion because of this.
- Outside of my paraphilic preferences, my interests include the following: reading, writing, drawing, playing the violin (poorly), video games (particularly "boomer shooters" and adjacent genres), older television shows, horror and action films, psychology, entomology, nuclear science, cryptozoology and adjacent pseudosciences, the cultural history of the Internet, and listening to various genres of music (anything from German classical to horrorcore rap, but my favourite so far is probably classic thrash metal).

But this is a forum for a website dedicated to literary erotica- you didn't come here to talk about interesting insects or favourite Quake weapons, now, did you?

- Out of the BDSM titles and other sexual roles that I've been made aware of, the ones that best describe me, albeit not perfectly, are "hedonist" and "voyeur". I have had sex before, but do not actively seek it out, and the vast majority of the moments of sexual activity in my life have been "solo acts", which I have no issue with. Most of my sexual fantasies do not involve my direct activity at all, instead revolving around on-the-spot invented characters interacting while I look on as an omniscient, all-controlling "narrator" and observer. On the rare occasion that a self-insert situation occurs in these fantasies, I'll usually play the role of an "assistant" or "sub-dominant"- subordinate to the designated "arch-dominant" character, but not to the extent of the fully submissive ones.
- Some fetishes of mine that come up often on the site (at least the ones I can think of at the moment) include the following: bondage, teasing, roleplay, oral sex, sexualized "roughness", sadist/masochist dynamics, orgasm denial, sensory deprivation, masks, fantasy/sci-fi humanoids, medical scenes (especially if it's old-fashioned Victorian-era medicine), rubber, leather, uniforms and other costumes, (some) humiliation, (some) mind control, (some) transformation, total enclosure, packaging, and edgeplay.
- I have more fetishes than that, but most of them are either apparently rare on the site, likely not allowed (it's not as bad as it sounds, I swear, I just like a bit of consensual ultraviolence every now and then), or so highly specific that I sometimes feel as though I'm the only one aroused by them. That said, if I ever get around to posting any stories I've written, you'll likely be able to pick out more than a few of them on your own.
- My "hard limits", the content that turns me off completely, are... actually most of the fetishes on the banned content list (besides the ones I alluded to beforehand), ABDL, and feminization and/or M2F transformation- I know, those last ones takes up a lot of content on the site, but it just makes me uncomfortable. My "soft limits", the ones I accept only in certain limited contexts, include femdom, crossdressing, furries, micro/macrophilia, vore, tickling, chastity devices, watersports, the notion of total permanence, and feet (I cannot stand emphasis on barefootedness- socks are fine).
- As mentioned above, I do write short stories of a sexual nature sometimes, but, as you've likely gathered, I'm both quite shy about what I do and unsure if I'd even be permitted to share some material, so expect them either never or some time from now. I also will likely be more of a lurker than an active poster, at least for the most part, but, rest assured, I'll be here.

...I apologize for the length of what I originally intended to be a brief introduction and a single short list, but I suppose it's a bit late for that now. I also hope I'm not forgetting about any rules here- if so, mods, feel free to correct me.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: the (Lengthy) Personal Introduction of a Hard-to-Label Libertine
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 08:01:19 pm »
Welcome.

As an introvert myself, who lurked for years, I eventually took the leap forward to share some stories. If you are ever comfortable, I am sure plenty would be interested in reading.

Offline SadoMachismo

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 08:06:37 pm »
Welcome.

As an introvert myself, who lurked for years, I eventually took the leap forward to share some stories. If you are ever comfortable, I am sure plenty would be interested in reading.

Thank you for your reassurance, and here's hoping I'll eventually work up the nerve.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2023, 05:28:08 am »
s. If you are ever comfortable, I am sure plenty would be interested in reading.

Me too!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk