Author Topic: Laces by Mikel  (Read 1037 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Laces by Mikel
« on: May 14, 2023, 04:20:04 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/laces.html
F/f; corset; posture; collar; gag; armbinder; buttplug; toys; chastity; denial; cuffs; hobble; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline johnyburner

Re: Laces by Mikel
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 04:18:39 pm »
This was a nice short story. It's rare to see such a lace-heavy story, and the description of Jennifer's feelings was great.

I have to admit that "she enjoyed the act of being laced almost as much as being laced" tripped my brain and I had to read it twice.

I wouldn't mind reading a bit more of these two ladies, or a longer story in the same vein. It's a different theme from other BDSM stories and lacing is quite erotic in nature, much more personal and involved in my opinion, than mummification, which is not usually to my tastes.

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 08:33:21 pm »
Nice little story, ;) Well done, thanks for sharing it.

Offline llaallaa

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 11:05:11 am »
I like very much story that has theme like this. Hopefully there a next chapter or more story like this in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 02:53:00 am »
Thank you very much,
I was deliberately trying to describe how sensual lacing someone can be, watching them adjust their breathing each time the corset is tightened.
Listening to them gasping for air as it gets near their limit.
The feeling of the material after it's been stretched around them and the feel of their body trying to expand inside the restricting garment.

And if your with the right person, listening and watching them as they start to feel the corset is too tight causing them to try and fight the embrace of it before calming themselves and relishing the compression.

Mikel

Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk