Author Topic: Kirsty, a Descent Into Slavery by PaganWriter  (Read 4624 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Kirsty, a Descent Into Slavery by PaganWriter
« on: January 08, 2023, 09:59:54 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/kirsty_descent_into_slavery1.html
F+/f+; bond; latex; anal; gag; buttplug; corset; hood; mittens; ring-gag; boots; heels; catsuit; toys; armbinder; rubber; leather; pain; cons; reluct; nc; XXX

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/kirsty_descent_into_slavery2.html
F+/f+; bond; latex; rubber; hood; anal; breast; chain; collar; corset; gag; boots; catsuit; dildo; electro; punishment; heels; hobble; maid; bodymod; piercing; pain-slut; torture; urine; cons; reluct; XXX

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/kirsty_descent_into_slavery3.html
F+/f; bond; torture; punish; dungeon; latex; rubber; enema; hood; anal; armbinder; breast; chain; corset; enema; electro; torture; extreme; reluct; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline LatexLover

Re: Kirsty, a Descent Into Slavery by PaganWriter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 08:15:57 pm »
One of the best first chapters I've read on this site in quite some time. Such wonderfully realised characters and situations. I love that there's more going on than just what's happening with the main character. This story already hits on so many of my kinks and it only gets better based on the story codes. Especially love the latex and hoods used.

Looking forward to reading the other two chapters when I get a free moment. Already a bit sad knowing there's only two more. I really hope the writer does more with this mansion and it's characters.

Just wanted to pass on my compliments to what is apparently a new writer on the site. So that's cool to see.

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 09:34:23 pm »
Thanks LL. It is my first foray into fetish writing, I started it many years ago but only really got going in the last few months.

I think you'll find plenty to interest you in the next two chapters, I trust I will not disappoint.

Thanks for the rapid feedback, I have been fretting a bit as there are some good authors on Gromets Plaza to be compared with.

Cheers

PW

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 10:26:50 pm »
To bdsteele and Mark Lester,

Thanks very much for your emails that T forwarded to me. Your comments are much appreciated, There is another story in progress, perhaps not as dark -- but then one never knows  :-X

Offline rbbral

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 01:16:09 am »
Thank you for posting your story. I find it hard to believe that it is your first. There are many stories of mansions populated by cruel, beautiful mistresses punishing equally beautiful damsels, and sometimes unfortunate men. I have written one or two myself! What separates most of these stories and yours is, in my opinion, the quality of your writing, the depth of the characters, the slow controlled build-up of tension and the conflicting thoughts of your 'heroine'. Yes, the story is cruel and brutal in places, poor Kirsty is subjected to some very unpleasant tortures - and not even a happy ending! But as we all know, it is fiction. Do murder mystery writers harbour secret desires to go out and murder? Well, I hope not, but I do like a good murder mystery.

It is not to everyone's taste, certainly, but I did enjoy it, or maybe 90% being picky, as, yes, some of the scenes were for a strong stomach. We can't all please everyone, you might receive some replies that are less than complimentary, but you take those along with the plaudits. I have had a few of both. So, for what it is worth - don't fret, this is a very friendly and generous site, if you enjoy writing then keep writing, write for yourself, for your pleasure, write what you like to write, not what you think others would like. I, and others, look forward to more. All the best.

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 11:30:33 am »
Thanks Rbbral,

I have read and enjoyed many of your stories and as you say, you will have received comments both good and bad. I haven't yet received anything bad but I'm sure I will at some point. It won't bother me, you can't please all the people all the time and after all, I'm not being paid for doing this, so I'll write what I want. It didn't start out as a dark and sinister story, it just rolled on over the months (and years, really) and took on a life of it's own. I doubt my next story will be as sinister but you never know if hidden demons will take over my keyboard once more :).

Thanks for the feedback, it's part of what makes it worthwhile.

PW

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 02:07:52 pm »
I received this by email and thought I'd like to post it here on the forum so I can reply and put over my thoughts on Kirsty's experiences for anyone else who is interested; I've removed the senders name, just in case, but you know who you are and I thank you for your interest and comments, which I try to address below the quote.

Hey PaganWriter,

First off, thanks for writing an amazing story! It was equal parts amazing and horrifying, but always thrilling.

You said there was no such thing as bad feedback, so here goes.

I like the characters you have created and as hot as it is, It almost feels like shame to have one so thoroughly blanked out. I would love to see a Rebecca as empress trying to return Kirsty to her smart yet obedient girl that she once had. Rebecca do after all make a point about how she liked this quality of Kirsty. With your writing style I feel like the internal struggle of Kirsty realising what has happened to her as she becomes more human over time would be amazing to wittiness. Kirsty being torn between the past trauma from her training and trying to be a functioning loving partner to Rebecca. It would be amazing to see how Rebecca with all her new found resources would go about such a task, maybe even using people from Kirsty’s past as shock factor like Josie or other friends. I could see Rebecca having realisation perhaps that maybe too much of one quality kills the joy of their relationship. To much obedience after all makes a slave too predictable and in my opinion that unpredictability is the spice of life.

Anyway, thanks again for the amazing story. Don’t feel any pressure to change the narrative you want to write (if you chose to do so) in a sequel. I just ended up caring a bunch about the characters you wrote and wanted to share my soft ass plea for a slightly happier ending to some character arcs.

In reply, I have to say that to bring Kirsty back [as a main character] in a recovery mode might change the whole tone from being dark and sinister, to a rather heart-warming story with a happy ending and would thus seem like a different genre and story altogether. I can't say I won't return to The Empress and her domain at a future time, but if I did I would expect that the unfortunate Kirsty would have only a non-speaking (literally and metaphorically), minor role.

I feel that Kirsty's tale is told and that there is no way back for her. Your comments mention Josie and I can see something lurking there, although the way Josie has been described, as a rather manipulative lady, might give rise to another story of sadism and non-consensuality.

Until that time, I am currently working on a little vignette that is both consensual and light-hearted, before perhaps returning to the genre of non-consensual rubber fetishism.

Anyway, thank you again for taking an interest in my writings; I consider it to be excellent feedback and I'm sorry, that over the years of reading all these great stories, I have been so slow in posting my own comments on others work; something that I have already addressed in part.

Regards

PW

PS Something that really bothers me is that I noticed, somewhere in the three parts, that I've missed out a closing quotation mark and can't find the paragraph again, so if anyone finds it, let me know and I'll ask T to insert it for me. Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 03:21:57 pm by PaganWriter »

Offline rbbral

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 04:01:50 pm »
It's good of you to share this email, which is, I think, far less of a criticism but more of a compliment - and a request, and one which probably most writers on this site receive, so you are not alone! I hope I have interpreted the email correctly.
One, they would like you to continue with the story - perhaps a spin-off with another character brought forward. I get a few of these and consider that in itself is a compliment, and
Two, your story is either too hard or too soft on the heroine. Which, I think means you got it just about right. Yes, I thought you were pretty hard on her too, and my soft side wanted a (slightly) happier ending for her.
But, here we go, it's your story, write what you like, start a new story, or maybe a sequel. You're the boss.
I do like your last comment - missing a quotation mark indeed, Shame on you! I don't think there's a story on this site, including every one of mine sadly (when, on occasion I ever skim through mine again, I cringe at them) that doesn't have a spelling or grammatical error, some less egregious than others. It's the nature of the beast, you can proof read three or four times and still miss it. You could always hire a proofer or editor, but your content might make them blanche.
Looking forward to your future writing.

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 04:48:19 pm »
Oh no, I didn't misinterpret. Although they mentioned bad feedback I didn't take any of it in that vein as I don't think it was actually even meant to be bad. I know the person enjoyed the story but it is common for everyone to want a happy ending, alas, sometimes that just doesn't happen. Still, it wasn't all bad; Kirsty is still happy in her new life, in her own way. In fact the only person who isn't happy is Madam Alpha (well, perhaps Caroline too), who, in true movie spirit, got her just deserts.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 07:00:27 pm by PaganWriter »

Offline rbbral

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2023, 07:43:27 pm »
It was me who was worried about misinterpreting the email, but thankfully in the end we are on the same page now. It wasn't bad feedback - don't worry, that will probably come at some time - but someone who wanted, amongst other things a happier ending. As you say, maybe Kirsty is happy. But there's only one person who really knows that, you!
It's always tempting to go back and continue a story, especially when you have had positive feedback, very tempting. Personally I like to move on, start afresh, an empty page facing me, develop new characters, new scenarios, perhaps in a much darker vein or lighter/more consensual, no boundaries, really.

Offline LatexLover

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2023, 02:58:05 pm »
I keep coming back to this story and I just love it so much. It's so dark and detailed, it never fails to get me into the mood.

I really hope PaganWriter keeps writing and has something new in store for us. Hopefully with some of these themes. Even if not, I'll continue to treasure this work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk