Author Topic: The Wall of Debt by Cropsncuffs  (Read 1053 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Wall of Debt by Cropsncuffs
« on: December 01, 2022, 09:34:29 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/the_wall_of_debt.html
F/f; bond; glory-hole; blindfold; naked; oral; climax; reluct; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline siobhann

Re: The Wall of Debt by Cropsncuffs
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 07:54:17 am »
Nice story.  I used to have fantasies about a similar nightclub, thanks for bringing back good memories. 

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 08:52:06 am »
Well done story. Thanks for sharing it.

I wonder if she will be more often in the wall in the future... :D

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 09:09:36 am »
I do love that "repressed kinky person dropped into a den of kink" sort of tale. My take on it was "Health Inspection", which I now realise I haven't posted on the Plaza yet, will add that one to the queue. :-)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 10:10:56 am »
Very hot and objectifying, you have a lot packed into a very short story; it's actually quite the mental image with so few words. I could easily see a part two here, perhaps our writer intentionally running up a debt that must be settled, thereby removing the apparent element of choice for her. You could also leave it as a single stand-alone tale, so a win-win as far as storytelling goes.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 11:22:54 am »
Very definitely sexy, powerfully erotic and fun!  So short, yet it does everything it needs to do, without getting distracted.  Everything we need is here, and it has indeed been left open ended for more to follow, if you felt the need to add to this :)  I must say I am also wondering about the colour of the shoes, and rather wickedly find myself wondering if her boyfriend needs to be invited along to "retrieve" her, "accidentally" being shown her in position and left with her for a while before someone returns with the key to release her *wicked smirk*

Offline myskria

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2023, 03:49:00 pm »
I made an account just to tell you how much I enjoy this story and concept. Hope to see more trapped, stuck in a wall, reverse gloryhole, or whatever this is called in the future!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk