Author Topic: The Gingerbread House: A Night to Remember by Darkwolf  (Read 3718 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Gingerbread House: A Night to Remember by Darkwolf
« on: October 29, 2022, 04:40:12 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/special/halloween22/the_gingerbread_house_a_night_to_remember.html
F/f+; F+/f+; tg; M2f; bond; halloween; costume; public; club; rope; gag; oral; sex; buttplug; straitjacket; cuffs; switch; tease; denial; vampire; chastity; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline greyjoy

• Leatherdyke Bottom
Re: The Gingerbread House: A Night to Remember by Darkwolf
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 03:34:55 pm »
YUMMM!!
It's really a tragedy that biting someone & drinking their blood is such an extreme risk activity... and that vampires aren't real...
Can't wait for the next installment of this saga!

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
Re: The Gingerbread House: A Night to Remember by Darkwolf
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 05:25:49 am »
Another installment (spin off?) of my favorite series.

I had expected the Halloween story to lean heavily into the supernatural/vampire theme.
Instead it uses it as a backdrop, a clever misdirection , whilst exploring the perspectives of a transsexual and a switch.

I really like that the author doesn’t just use the presence of a dick as either a thing of shame or a sex toy.
It’s moving to read about this strong woman that even though she has come to terms with what she is is still afraid of the response/rejection from others. Her two submissives coaxing her through these emotions and encouraging her to explore is a perfect example of not having to be the top to be there to support a lover.

(Also the sex scenes are super hot and the twist at the end is completely in character and yet still unexpected, and did I mention super hot. So basically if you don’t like my sappy take read it for that scene alone, then go back and read it because asue it’s all pure sex as well)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk