Author Topic: Denise's Submissive Holiday by Gromet  (Read 824 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Denise's Submissive Holiday by Gromet
« on: October 15, 2022, 02:46:30 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/denises_submissive_holiday.html
F+/f; bond; dungeon; insert; armbinder; bagged; blindfold; gag; harness; hoist; hood; collar; posture-collar; straps; X-frame; susp; electro; first; leather; naked; sendep; slave; torment; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Denise's Submissive Holiday by Gromet
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 10:15:32 am »
I would so love to have our own basement dungeon; it comes up in conversation between my significant other and myself all the time. "Maybe the next place," we daydream, even if it didn't get used all that often and it was more of a threat to behave "or else." Hiding it from family and friends would be the obvious problem, so a disguise of some kind would be necessary.

Some parents put their naughty children into time-out, why not naughty husbands or wives instead? I also imagine if Denise had a high stress kind of career, getting made one hundred percent helpless and dependent might just be the best kind of vacation from that. Maybe I'm reading into Denise too deeply, but going into full on sub mode seems a big shift, about as far away as possible from what she does in the working world. Do her eventual plans leave her a permanent slave to Jackie and Wendy; from CEO to owned property, from company owner to owned?

Thanks for sharing, for taking the time to write, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk