Author Topic: Movie of blonde tied naked to bed through most of the movie``  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Movie of blonde tied naked to bed through most of the movie``
« on: September 21, 2022, 10:37:33 am »
It is an older movie, maybe 80s or 90s. It's not "The Disappearance of Alice Creed". It's a running gag in the movie that a young blonde woman is tied naked to a bed for sex, I think by her boyfriend, but then things happen and she has to wait while tied to the bed while the rest of the movie takes place. From time to time they get back to her but are never able to let her loose because something else happens and she's left (still) naked, tied to the bed and waiting. At the end of the movie she's with another woman because she's sworn off men entirely.

Any help would be appreciated!
Z

If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
Re: Movie of blonde tied naked to bed through most of the movie``
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 02:12:04 pm »
What about Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down (Atame) in Spanish) from 1989, with Antonio Banderas?  Sounds familiar though I don't remember how this movie ends.
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Movie of blonde tied naked to bed through most of the movie``
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:25:14 am »
I finally found it, it was "Spun"-  Thank you so much, jakbird! Tie Me Up was also a great movie!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk