Author Topic: From Duty To Calling by Absolutist  (Read 5153 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
From Duty To Calling by Absolutist
« on: June 06, 2022, 07:46:45 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiesek/from_duty_to_calling.html
M/f; mpov; outdoors; ponygirl; harness; naked; collar; gag; chastity; kidnap; slave; reluct; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline djleon

Re: From Duty To Calling by Absolutist
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 09:16:27 am »
Really enjoyed this story, it would be interesting to read a sequel and a prequel following the girls training

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 07:59:32 am »
Really enjoyed this story, it would be interesting to read a sequel and a prequel following the girls training

Thanks a lot for the comment. At the moment, I got no plans to expand on this story. Some future tale (if there is one) might explore similar themes, however.

Cheers,
Absolutist

Offline Echelon

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 05:17:40 pm »
Amazing story. Very riveting considering the short length - makes you quickly invested. Really hope you continue to write stories in this style.

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 06:27:09 pm »
Amazing story. Very riveting considering the short length - makes you quickly invested. Really hope you continue to write stories in this style.

Thanks for reading my story and the kind comment (which I only now noticed), much appreciated. I definitely plan to revisit the pony girl fetish in one of my next projects but this will take some time. However, there are a few older stories that can be found here and on other sites in case you're interested ...

Cheers,
Absolutist

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 11:25:41 pm »
Different take on the ponygirl line, I liked it. For one moment I thought she was going to get upset at the death of the driver as if she were his willing pony and had gone to get help after the accident; turns out not.

Offline nobod4u

• can't upload my real avatar
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 04:15:54 pm »
Absolutely there should be more ... haven't seen anything new from You let me wonder, whether You are still O.K.? Hope You soon get new ispirations for new stories - which - I am shure, love as well . .. ... Joe  ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk