Author Topic: That Dream Again by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 1944 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
That Dream Again by Jackie Rabbit
« on: April 18, 2022, 09:35:38 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiessz/that_dream_again.html
F/m; fpov; tg; M2f; bodymod; lottery; cuckold; dream; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: That Dream Again by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 05:59:19 pm »
As always, your writing is a joy to read.

I am left not really sure what I think and feel about this though.  This is a bit different, very driven by the husband, and it is interesting that we aren't actually told that much about the what / why that is driving this, but yes, the dreams are clearly to be believed and trusted, the facts speak for themselves here.

I notice points / concepts that have come up in other discussions, so it is actually interesting to see them brought together and "to life" so smoothly and elegantly.

I think in the end I would call this an interesting read, something that I enjoyed reading for the sense of mystery, the "what if" aspects of the dreams telling us something that is coming, but I wouldn't call this erotic or sexy at all.  Still, I am glad I read it, thank you for writing this :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: That Dream Again by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 12:10:35 pm »
I sometimes start stories, only to leave them lay for a bit until I come back around to them, as a temporary cure for my writer's block. This one stared some years ago with a television commercial I saw for the lottery once, "go ahead, everybody has a dream..." I thought it might be fun if a kinky wife sharing dream turned into a foreboding nightmare, but not in the traditional way, I.E., wife finds a better equipped man and dumps the old one. The husband wasn't thinking "lottery" at all when he retold his dream story about his wife's dates with Rob from her office, just relating a sexy and odd dream that left him confused, one in which he comes out second best to another man, or even in all reality not even in the same game. I think his mindset might be one of "I am not worthy of this good fortune that I have," even pre-lottery. 

Winning such a big jackpot should be just wonderful, and certainly for one half of the pair it apparently is, but the cost for the other half is rather high. The husband apparently doesn't care about the money, but he ends up paying the proverbial price for it anyway. I think the awful nightmares that he has leaves him with the money due to some tragedy (medical or otherwise), but not her, his solution being to not ever let those exact conditions exist in the waking world.

He's loving enough to sacrifice anything so that she and maybe even Rob can live happily ever after together, with his feminized self in humble service to the pair forever (he can't fulfill his half of the nightmare because he's no longer a "he," so therefore in his mind it can't happen). He doesn't matter, by his own choices, just like in his dreams, Jackie's happiness and safety is all that counts, he's that devoted to her.

When I had finished this I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, (erotic or TG section), but what I had inadvertently created was a "sex" story without any actual sex, just the teasing promise of sex, with an obvious TG component too. The brand new to almost full femineity Kathy won't be having any sex either though, form without full function, but she still could serve members of either gender in several ways. She likely won't be able to get much from that service personally though, but there is an overall theme of giving without getting here for her, and of being unworthy.

It also may sound kind of dark, but I've always wanted to work removed guy parts kept in a jar of embalming fluid on my desk into a story somehow, and this one seemed as good as any for doing so.

I can also see your point about this not being specifically erotic or sexy, and I could easily fix that with a part two, but I thought it might also be fun to start and end the story with basically the same scene, the first a reiterated dream sequence, and the last Kathy's new reality.

Thank you for your kind observations and comments, I really believe that they help me to write better, Jackie.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk