Author Topic: Penal Slave by Ron McIngle  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Penal Slave by Ron McIngle
« on: February 19, 2016, 11:07:07 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/penalslave.html
M/f; conference; hotel; bond; rope; gag; frogtie; sex; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 11:01:36 am by Gromet »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Penal Slave by Ron McIngle
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 10:40:06 am »
I must say that I was ever so slightly intimidated by what appeared to be a very long read in block form as it was, but I very much enjoyed this story. Different world, different customs, but fortunately still skirts and blouses to tantalize and tease with. 

I like the concept of a punishment room, or even the equipment standing ready in a common room if needed, there to remind one with bad intentions to behave.  I also like the concept of indentured servant status to serve out a light prison term, (this my definition of a FULLY furnished apartment in a kinky world far from home), and I could see your main character Linda committing some minor crime or social offense with her unfamiliarity with her new temporary home and landing afoul of the law there. This could happen either accidentally, or otherwise, she being far from home herself and wanting to try something new on this business trip, or her new boss Tom potentially having to purchase her out of trouble in the former case.

Could Linda then become the property of Tom for their extended business trip, or even beyond if she failed to perform, she being marooned on planet when he finally left and sold off to the next executive to keep his activities with her secret? I could see this as a version of "What happens on Hasbold stays on Hasbold" one way or the other.

Linda seemed to like the show she had been forced to watch at some level, and I might be reading more into this than what you intended, but I don't think she desires to be the one holding the whip. If of course I'm wrong though, could Linda find herself in trouble with the authorities for trying to stop this barbaric practice, she then ironically experiencing it first hand by court order rather that just watching vicariously?

Thank you for a fun read, and please don't take my suggestions for a potential sequel as anything but praise for a story that I might have liked to write myself, Jackie.

Offline rmcingle

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 06:51:03 am »
Jackie:

Thank you for the kind comments!  I am glad that you liked the story.

I was actually considering a second story, sort of a sequel, that was right along the lines of what you suggested . . .

Ron

Maxine

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 12:19:34 pm »
Great story.  I too would be interested in reading a sequel.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 04:51:43 pm »
Interesting story. I'd like to see sequel

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 05:47:19 am »
Very, very good story. Like Jackie, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read what appeared to be such a long story (though, I am very guilty of writing them myself) but once I started reading, I was compelled to continue.

Very well written and the pace and detail was great.

I hope you do write a sequel to the story. I am intrigued on where it might go.

Dana -- EPL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk