Author Topic: Celebs being forced to strip, defiled and executed while being filmed  (Read 1466 times)

Offline paolo2144

Hi all don't know if anyone can help.

Years ago i remember reading a story that had several chapters, probably between 6-8 i think.

It involved various celebs such as Shania Twain, Christina Aguilera, Sandra Bullock & Elizabeth Shannon as well as a few others. Each celeb had their own chapter.

The premises of story was that various celebs were tricked/forced to attend an unknown location where there was a live audience of rich/wealthy guests mostly all male. The celebs were initially  forced to go onto main stage and perform a slow humiliating striptease before having to show their most intimate parts to all the assembled audience, if they did not then something terrible would happen to those close to them, the event was also being filmed to be streamed on the NET.

The audience then got to defile the celeb in virtually every way imaginable and then before each celeb was executed in front of audience by various different means, they were raped by a serial rapist with a huge cock called Ivan/Igor or something like that. To add to their humiliation they were clearly orgasming despite being forced and literally usually were in major orgasm at time of execution such as on the guillotine or at end of a rope.

I initially found story quite shocking as it was first of this kind i had ever read, but i also found it strangely erotic as the celebs' humiliations were so well written in such graphic details. For some reason i imagine the story was called celebs in peril but i am probably wrong.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 04:33:31 pm by paolo2144 »

Offline paolo2144

Re: Celebs being forced to strip, defiled and executed while being filmed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 11:24:40 pm »
Damn this story is proving hard to track down lol

Offline JohnH

Re: Celebs being forced to strip, defiled and executed while being filmed
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 12:48:47 pm »
Try Literotica.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk