Author Topic: Tiger flameout  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Tiger flameout
« on: January 31, 2022, 08:15:31 am »
Just thought I would let people know.

I'm done writing, at least for now. The past 2 years were kind of insane for me. I produced millions of words and ran a successful Patreon page. But then... I ran out of fuel... and time. Life is too short to spend entirely in front of a computer screen, and since I got an amazing opportunity to become happy with someone, I didn't want to waste it. But at the root, I just worked too hard, as I always do, and it was time to move on with my life.

I sent a gazillion of stories to Teann the other day. Almost all my series will conclude. You'll see the ending of Animal Café, girls and Bridle, Dive, and a few single stories too. Because of the volume, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy these new stories for months to come.

I'm not sure yet if I'll write new stories in the future, it's all blurry in my mind and I cannot think. A big part of me wants to write non-erotica novels. Well, most of what I wrote was pretty vanilla already, so it's just a natural progression in my case. Since I was pretty much writing a full light novel every month for the past two years, I think it would be doable to write a full novel each year... we shall see. I'll let you know here if it happens.

In any case, I just wanted to thank everyone who read my content and supported me for the past two years. It doesn't matter if you just read and commented here without supporting me on Patreon. A reader is a reader and I'm very grateful.

I'll take some time off, but I'll always keep an eye on gromet's plaza. I read all my messages, so don't be shy to text me if you need anything or just want to share stuff with me.

Thanks
TS
Tigerstretch

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
Re: Tiger flameout
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 04:56:50 pm »
Thanks for all the entertaining stories! You've got a great writing talent that goes far beyond serving up erotica. Best of luck!

<>--+-

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 03:31:51 am »
Congrats on the new relationship, I can relate to the burnout and I've not written as many unique story lines. I hope you take the time to swing by a collect your accolades  and say Hi

Offline Boat_Wright

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 08:16:59 am »
Dear Tiger,
Short time reader; but, a great admirer of your work.  I hope life brings you all the joy you truly deserve AND some fame.  Wishing you all the best!

Jerry. 

Offline sammy808

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 06:19:45 pm »
as long as you're happy, everything else is secondary!  :D

you wrote so many wonderful things, and i'm so thankful that you shared your time and talent with us!

i hope someday to put a book on my shelf and have sneaky little thoughts that no one knows the author is actually Tigerstretch.  ;)

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 12:04:55 pm »
Thanks for the stories! I love your work, but I'm glad that you're doing what's best for you. You're a terrific writer, and I'm sure you'll do something great with that, even if you don't do it here.

Offline T.H.

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022, 02:47:14 pm »
There isn't much somebody can say...

Thank you for all your terrific stories you generously shared over the years.
I'm very sorry that you burned out.

And I genuinly hope that you get well soon again and pursue what's making you happy.

Offline feathersntar

• Wet and Messy, tie up & equestrian fetish kinkster
    • Sticky Stories
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 09:21:34 am »
I think you have been amazing!

I have read and enjoyed your works. I am a professional writer and dabble in fetish content on the side. I looked at Patron and set up a page, but I feared that I would burn out. The work I do for the adult market is my relaxation and I didn't want it to have to become a chore. So, well done for doing what you did. I gladly paid for a good long time and enjoyed everything you created.

Thank you again for some beautiful stories.

All the best and much love

Rich

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk