Author Topic: Hannah's Ponyboy by Painpony  (Read 2569 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Hannah's Ponyboy by Painpony
« on: January 11, 2022, 10:52:35 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiesek/hannahs_ponyboy1.html
F/m; F+/m; mpov; ponyboy; training; bodymod; permanent; cuffs; strip; collar; cage; gag; chastity; crop; enema; spandex; latex; tattoo; reluct; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline herpetj

Re: Hannah's Ponyboy by Painpony
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 07:46:19 pm »
Absolutely loved this story!

Offline Lovecutefeet

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 02:33:23 am »
A beautiful story. As a submissive masochist, I would love it if in real life, men could become temporary or permanent human ponies. I'd love to be in a spiked chastity, vocal cords sliced like in the story, legally a beast, for my vanilla best friend. Using a pony cart would be convenient for her, esp. as a bicycle rickshaw for longer distance. It would be a positive dream to serve her like that. When will the Supreme Court allow true freedom of contract? Thankx for writing the story.

Offline stargate1990

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 11:39:10 pm »
had to come on just to say how much I enjoyed this story.  The setup and everything were amazing!  While I would of preferred other things happening here and there the whole idea and the characters were really great.  Hope to see much more from you in the future!

Offline T.H.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 09:54:13 am »
I didn't like the story as much.

It's well written and all, it has some kinks I like, and some that just don't bother me.
But what I'm desperatly miss in this story is somebody I can lely to or identify myself as a dominant personality.

I have the same feeling with a lot of stories clearly written by subs so please don't feel singled out here. Especially in the noncon, doubtcon or tricked section. I get it some subs crave the harsh Master/Mistress experience and within some limits I enjoy giving it to my sub. But in this story the "dominants" aren't really dominants aren't they?, they come over as a bunch of narcissistic sociopaths feeding themselves of pure misery. I really can't rely to or identify with that... so yeah... as a dom... I'm out.

Just wanting to give some feedback why I abandon this story despite being well written and hitting some of my kinks.

Best regards,

T.H.

Offline stargate1990

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 06:39:03 pm »
Would love for the opportunity to message with the author

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk